Notices

grills

View Poll Results: which grill looks better with lights behind them
T-Rex (top) 300 35.80%
Grillcraft (bottom) 538 64.20%
Voters: 838. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2008, 05:36 PM   #1
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
grills

im looking at both of these grills and i cant seem to choose can yall help?

T-Rex black billet grille

Grillcraft MX grille
Old 12-15-2008, 05:50 PM   #2
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
either one would look excellent with a devil horns emblem from customworks
Old 12-15-2008, 06:11 PM   #4
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
thats a good ? maybe we could get some input on these!
Old 12-15-2008, 07:25 PM   #5
Okkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to behold

Okkine's Tacoma Gallery
Not a fan of either honestly. Looks sorta plain.... Maybe if you add an old school TOYOTA badge to the front.
Old 12-15-2008, 07:44 PM   #6
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
i like the t rex! (where are you planning on buying this from?)
Old 12-15-2008, 08:01 PM   #7
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
I voted for the grillcraft, as I have seen that setup work very well, but the other might work well too.

...I know. You can buy both. Use the one you like, and send the other one to me.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:34 PM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Grillcraft!
Old 12-15-2008, 08:45 PM   #10
Jay Swift is on a distinguished road

Navy: HM3, Surgical Technologist
Jay Swift's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom View Post
i have seen some of the post on after market grill installs and can be a real bear? wonder which fits best right out of the box?
both require cutting the stock grill. but both screw right in after.

I voted grillcraft...but I'm a lil biased
Old 12-15-2008, 10:49 PM   #11
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevigee View Post
I like this grill........

That is a nice grill, but will it work in January

My Eagles grill hasn't worked in two seasons.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:31 PM   #13
Beef Slut

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
i like the t rex! (where are you planning on buying this from?)
http://www.wooddashexperts.com/custo...at=2973&page=1
Old 12-16-2008, 11:56 AM   #16
wilky10 is on a distinguished road

wilky10's Tacoma Gallery
I like the T Rex. That will be my next purchase, all 5 pieces.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:49 PM   #17
Motorshooter
Motorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: IC2 SS
Motorshooter's Tacoma Gallery
I like them both...whats the cost on each?
Old 12-16-2008, 04:50 PM   #18
05dcabpatsfan is on a distinguished road
05dcabpatsfan's Tacoma Gallery
I had the billet style on my '02 tacoma and I always wanted the grillcraft... I now have an '05 double cab and I have the grillcraft upper and lower which I recently "satoshied"..took me 2 try's to get it the way I wanted, but very happy with the way it looks...unique and eerie
Old 01-12-2009, 11:45 PM   #20
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
I am a little partial to this one!
Attached Thumbnails
grills-5.jpg