Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2009 Double Cab & Weathertech experiences

Old 12-10-2009, 05:38 AM   #81
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough

Army: Airborne
paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
husky

Nothing wrong with Husky's.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:05 AM   #82
tacoeater will become famous soon enoughtacoeater will become famous soon enough
Name: Johnny
tacoeater's Tacoma Gallery
I've had mine installed for about 3 months now on my Double Cab. Best mod I have ever done to a vehicle. I wear boots all the time and get mud and shit all over the floor and the weathertech's hold up great. They keep all that shit off my carpets. They also fit perfect, front and back. I would highly reccomend them. I have the black ones and they look good also
Old 12-10-2009, 06:12 AM   #83
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbolas View Post
same here ...also the tags fell off on mine probably because of the cold weather we been having. so i emailed them because i don't want do any trimming.
I had to do this trimming as well. Not a big deal. I love my weathertechs, second set I have owned.

The only thing I don't like about it is the clips that are in the front floors. Went hunting this weekend and some muddy water leaked through these little holes. Has anyone taken these clips out? Does the mat stay in place without them?
Old 12-10-2009, 06:51 AM   #84
BeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BeachBoy's Tacoma Gallery
I have fronts in my 2009 and they work as they should, i.e. no dirt under.. when I clean the liners I'm always amazed at how clean the carpet is under it hehe.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:50 AM   #85
Alex Segal is on a distinguished road
Alex Segal's Tacoma Gallery
didn't fit my dc

I bought some 6 months ago and they were a lousy fit.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:15 PM   #86
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Got them for my 09 double cab. The fit is perfect. They collect alot of mud and snow and keep the carpet dry and clean. Very excellent coverage. Best thing I ever bought for this truck. Very pleased with WeatherTech and will have them for ever other vehicle I buy. I should have gotten these for my truck on day 1.
Old 12-10-2009, 03:21 PM   #87
pauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Paul
pauldotcom's Tacoma Gallery
Question about manual trans - I know they say they dont fit, but I also read in this thread where someone cut out a space. Do you have a picture of your modifcation? I really want the mats, but I want to see how it looks with the clutch first. Thanks
Old 12-10-2009, 03:53 PM   #88
califtacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
califtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Weather Tech mats they are the BOMB! Work great look great!
Old 12-10-2009, 07:57 PM   #89
edc has a spectacular aura aboutedc has a spectacular aura about

edc's Tacoma Gallery
Weather tech fully functional we had our first snow yesterday and those mats really made a difference cathing the melted snow on the floor.