Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Remote Start will not start car

Old 03-25-2012, 07:06 PM   #1
jeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
jeratbp's Tacoma Gallery
Remote Start will not start car

so I installed my Sirius radio the other day, and now the Remote Start will not start my truck. it tries to start, but never turns over.

the antenna install: from driver side down inside cab. under the trim panel and up thru kicker panel. across to heater/ac controls, and under panel into cup holder.

I will call the local installer tomorrow, but wanted to ask if anyone knows what I could look for under the dash or inside the kicker panel.

Alarm/remote start: AutoMate something (I bought the truck used).