Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2012 turn signal mirrors

Old 03-27-2012, 06:10 PM   #1
wlandrum is on a distinguished road
wlandrum's Tacoma Gallery
2012 turn signal mirrors

Does anyone know how I could make the whole light on my 2012 mirror blink when I turn on my turn signal instead of just the tip, which is what currently blinks.

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Shouldn't be too hard, splice it (the whole mirror lamp) in to the blinker wire & remove the hot going to the mirror lamp.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:17 PM   #4
Monkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud of
Marines:
Monkeyboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlandrum View Post
Does anyone know how I could make the whole light on my 2012 mirror blink when I turn on my turn signal instead of just the tip, which is what currently blinks.

Thanks in advance.
The whole light does blink. I just walked outside to check. I tried to get a picture, but I fail at timing and the neighbors must think I'm nuts.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:19 PM   #5
A-Team
Gimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shedGimmick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Gimmick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy View Post
The whole light does blink. I just walked outside to check. I tried to get a picture, but I fail at timing and the neighbors must think I'm nuts.
HAHAHAHA..."Theres that guy outside again taking pictures of his blinker. Poor kid needs therapy"

HAHAH..sorry
Old 03-28-2012, 06:17 AM   #6
wlandrum is on a distinguished road
wlandrum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy View Post
Well holy sh**, it does!!!! I feel like an idiot!!!!! Sorry, well this thread should be deleted. Thanks
Old 03-28-2012, 07:12 AM   #7
Monkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud of
Marines:
Monkeyboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick View Post
HAHAHAHA..."Theres that guy outside again taking pictures of his blinker. Poor kid needs therapy"

HAHAH..sorry
That boy needs therapy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8BWBn26bX0
Old 06-16-2012, 07:21 AM   #8
Do or Do not there is no try.
Toyoda Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Toyoda Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know how much these mirrors are? I want to put them on my 09'.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:33 AM   #10
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyoda Tacoma View Post
Anyone know how much these mirrors are? I want to put them on my 09'.
Another option is Muth Mirrors