Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Flexible LED Strips

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2013, 12:38 PM   #21
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
Yes I had them for a year too and finally got around to installing them. This is how I prepped them:
sweet that helps a bunch. did the ends just have a spot for negative and positive to solder onto?
Old 01-07-2013, 12:46 PM   #22
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
sweet that helps a bunch. did the ends just have a spot for negative and positive to solder onto?
yea the sections that you cut have terminals for negative and positive. All you have to do is peel back the weatherproof lining with a blade and solder the wire leads on there. You can also buy connectors that clip right on to the ends. My friend at GG Lighting said he has them available. Had I known before hand, I would have just gone with those since my solders suck ass.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:48 PM   #23
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yea the sections that you cut have terminals for negative and positive. All you have to do is peel back the weatherproof lining with a blade and solder the wire leads on there. You can also buy connectors that clip right on to the ends. My friend at GG Lighting said he has them available. Had I known before hand, I would have just gone with those since my solders suck ass.
hahah i can solder pretty well so i'll probably just go that route. Thanks for all the info.
Is your blitzpro 21" bar just the stick on laminent stuff?
Old 01-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #24
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
hahah i can solder pretty well so i'll probably just go that route. Thanks for all the info.
Is your blitzpro 21" bar just the stick on laminent stuff?
yup it's a stick on amber film that Blitzpro has available for each of their lights
Old 01-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #25

Quote:
yup it's a stick on amber film that Blitzpro has available for each of their lights
thats what i figured. Think im going that route with the blitzpro.
Thanks again

Products Discussed in this Thread