Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
its gonna happen sooner or later anyway
Ya. Tru hahahahaha
Old 08-22-2012, 07:54 PM   #183
screename has a spectacular aura aboutscreename has a spectacular aura about
Name: Van
screename's Tacoma Gallery
I really hate most of the aftermarket bumper options out there. This one is legit!!! I really, really like it. I would buy one if I didn't already have another.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:43 AM   #185
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by belfo View Post
I rarely post here, but I wanted to give some thanks to Billy for his work on my hybrid bumper. He is very responsive, fair with his pricing, and delivers an excellent product. The welds and cuts on this piece were flawless.

I'm attaching a couple of pics to show a couple of tweaks to the standard formula:
1) No TRD logo
2) Removed winch holes
3) No shackle points
4) No high-lift notches
5) Left and right panels filled with plate steel
6) Kept upper light bar, but not the supports
7) Powder coated black with light texture

My truck was in a pretty nasty wreck where I realized the factory front protection is pathetic. I don't have 4x4 or a winch, but I will have added strength if someone decides to run a red light again.

The alignment on the bumper is off very slightly, but that's because of the wreck and has nothing to do with the bumper.

Very happy with this purchase. It was cheaper than replacing with factory parts!
Thanks for the props man..truck looks good

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dn3ck13 View Post
G-daaammmnnn... Now thats straight up sex on wheels! I was going to get allpro's, but not anymore! Now I just need to save up for your gear instead
LMAO..thanks

Quote:
a lot is going on! If i remember correctly there was only 6 people who got in on the first rear bumper gb. Apparently those people had some very good things to say about Billys bumpers (including me) because this one is triple in size. The front bumper gb is coming along nicely too. Call Billy and talk to him about your money situation. Hes a really good guy and im sure will work with u the best he can! Heres the links to both gbs . . . . .

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...er-gb-2-a.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...bumper-gb.html
thanks G

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dn3ck13 View Post
Damn... Haha girlfriend is going to kill me hahaha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by screename View Post
I really hate most of the aftermarket bumper options out there. This one is legit!!! I really, really like it. I would buy one if I didn't already have another.
Thanks for the kind words man
Old 02-17-2013, 05:08 PM   #186
BigD91 is on a distinguished road

EMS: Emergency Medical Technician
Name: Andrew
BigD91's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd! Such a sick bumper!
Old 02-17-2013, 05:59 PM   #187
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD91 View Post
Sub'd! Such a sick bumper!
Old 05-03-2013, 11:56 PM   #188
Mazzive is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Mazzive's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in doing another GB this year?
Old 05-14-2013, 04:47 PM   #189
kraqus is on a distinguished road

kraqus's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, I just discovered this Bumpers.....so Bad azz.
I want one now.....gotta save the Moola though.
Did you say group buy? I am so in!
And I can pick it up too! Awesome.

Benny
Old 05-14-2013, 08:29 PM   #192
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
By the way Billy .............. update your damn website already!!
Old 05-14-2013, 08:40 PM   #194
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
I get to see a lot of different bumpers on customers trucks. I know how much goes into making these things, especially small batch, hand finished bumpers.
I recently had a customer in the shop that had one of Billy's front full plate bumpers. I gotta say, top notch for sure. He's got skills and is putting out a nice quality product.
Old 03-15-2014, 06:19 PM   #195
Is it June yet
jmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant future

Name: O.I.C.
jmast's Tacoma Gallery
bump

Are the reinforcement plates extra/required? Mine is on order, would like to make sure I have everything I need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Got the frame reinforcement plates today.

Kind of confused. Do the 2 bolt holes go before or after the bumper?

Also do I need to drill a hole for the side plates? Only one whole lines up.

Frame Bracket over the bumper

Only one of the bolts has a hole to line up with. Do I need to drill a hole for the second bolt?
Old 03-16-2014, 11:48 PM   #196
belfo is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
belfo's Tacoma Gallery
For street use, I don't think you need the supports. If you are getting pulled out of holes a lot or using jack points often, probably a good idea - especially at Billy's price point. I have them and they fit perfectly.

I do wonder if they strengthen the crumple zone too much in front. Your airbag may go off in a lighter frontal accident than it would otherwise.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:56 PM   #197
Is it June yet
jmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant futurejmast has a brilliant future

Name: O.I.C.
jmast's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked up bumper from fastenal bump

Its reeealy nice
Old 08-10-2014, 04:45 PM   #198
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Having a conversation on the TW FB page, wondering which is correct. Where did everyone put the little plates that come with the bumper and the bolts?

Mine is the one in all black, the other is a guy who just installed his today.

Old 08-10-2014, 04:55 PM   #199
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Inside the hole, not on the bottom