Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

BruteForceFab HyBrid Front

Old 04-03-2012, 12:26 AM   #1
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
BruteForceFab HyBrid Front

This is a hybrid front that I built for a customer. I'm thinking about adding this style to the product line..just seeing what you guys think.. These are the only pics I have right now..not the best but you get the idea..

Billy
BruteForceFab

Old 04-03-2012, 12:28 AM   #2
=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed=JSG= is one of the sharper tools in the shed
=JSG='s Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! good job
Old 04-03-2012, 12:31 AM   #3
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks Man
Old 04-03-2012, 12:33 AM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
That looks awesome whats the price tag for it? Anymore pics on mounting points?
Old 04-03-2012, 12:35 AM   #5
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-03-2012, 12:40 AM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post

I share his enthusiasm
Old 04-03-2012, 01:06 AM   #7
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
I like it!! I'm usually not a fan of the hybrids but I like this one A LOT!
Old 04-03-2012, 07:32 AM   #8
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work Billy. I think with a couple mods i'm really feelin it! Possibly carry the line a little further back on the sides with a miter cut tube to match the flare a bit?? Maybe optional fill plates for the "wings", I know that partly defeats the idea of the hybrid maybe, but I like the tube with fill plate look. Either way I dig it. Looks like a great option for guys looking to get something a bit different!

Can't wait to get my bumpers mounted, work needs to let up so I can get busy on the truck!
Old 04-03-2012, 08:52 AM   #9
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
how much does it weigh?
How much does your plate bumper weigh?
Old 04-03-2012, 08:57 AM   #10
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good
Old 04-03-2012, 09:03 AM   #11
SPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant future

Air Force: HQ AMC Port Dawg
Name: Jason
SPENCAF's Tacoma Gallery
VERY NICE!
Old 04-03-2012, 09:05 AM   #12
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Im a fan... price estimate?
Old 04-03-2012, 09:07 AM   #13

Thanks for the kind words man. I think the base price will be around 625.00 and then go up frome there with the add-ons such as the hoop and hoop w/ side supports, fill in plates ect,ect..
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
That looks awesome whats the price tag for it? Anymore pics on mounting points?
LMAO ....Waynes World
Quote:
Thanks man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
I like it!! I'm usually not a fan of the hybrids but I like this one A LOT!
At first I had it going farther back but it just didn't look right so I kept cuttin till it did lol..and yes on the optional fill in plates
Quote:
Originally Posted by korslite View Post
Nice work Billy. I think with a couple mods i'm really feelin it! Possibly carry the line a little further back on the sides with a miter cut tube to match the flare a bit?? Maybe optional fill plates for the "wings", I know that partly defeats the idea of the hybrid maybe, but I like the tube with fill plate look. Either way I dig it. Looks like a great option for guys looking to get something a bit different!

Can't wait to get my bumpers mounted, work needs to let up so I can get busy on the truck!
I haven't weighed it yet but I'd have to say around 80lbs and my std plate bumper is 105lbs
Quote:
how much does it weigh?
How much does your plate bumper weigh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon850FL View Post
Looks good
Old 04-03-2012, 09:14 AM   #14
Hellion
Deserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeserted1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Corey
Deserted1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Deserted1
Not to step on your toes but if you plan on making bumpers you might not want to have TRD cut into them, Toyota will come after you for infringement... I have seen it before from them.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:18 AM   #15
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Amazing! I love it. Definitely going to have to consider going this route............ shipping from Cali to Ohio may be a killer.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:19 AM   #16

Thanks for the heads up...but this one was for a customer and thats what he wanted in it...The std bumper will not have that in it..
Old 04-03-2012, 09:20 AM   #17

Shipping would be around 100.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
Amazing! I love it. Definitely going to have to consider going this route............ shipping from Cali to Ohio may be a killer.
Old 04-03-2012, 09:23 AM   #18
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Im assuming you could make the hoop bigger to accommodate larger lights?
Old 04-03-2012, 09:38 AM   #19

yes sir..
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Im assuming you could make the hoop bigger to accommodate larger lights?