Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bilstien Shocks

Old 07-24-2007, 05:50 PM   #21
reid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reid's Tacoma Gallery
Time to put this thread to rest. I emailed Toyota and they told me to speak to a dealer. So I went to a dealer and asked about the Bilstien shocks. They told me that EVERY 2007 V6 tacoma comes with Bilstein shocks. Whether you buy the SR5 or TRD. Toyota did not advertise this as it was apparently a key sales feature when upgrading to the TRD in 2006. So it is not in the paperwork, but it is in my truck.
Old 07-24-2007, 05:59 PM   #22
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
not so fast. my stocks are sitting right here. toyota tokico, and their all black.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:21 PM   #23
reid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shedreid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

reid's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry. I forgot.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:23 PM   #24

reid's Tacoma Gallery
Every CANADIAN SR5 or TRD
Old 08-08-2007, 10:37 AM   #25
rancid is on a distinguished road
rancid's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is an old thread but a buddy of mine just bought one and his came with bilstein shocks. We couldn't figure out why at first and reid is right...all the 07's come with the bilstein shocks in Canada. Do you guys notice any difference between the two? I'm looking to get one soon by the way.