1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Long travel parts list.

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by regularguy747, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Apr 6, 2012 at 5:07 PM
    regularguy747

regularguy747 [OP] New Member

Member:
    VA Beach
    Vehicle:
    Black TRD Off Road
    Alpine W900BT in dash NAV sys, diff breather, locker all the time mod, custom intake/snorkel, URD stage 3+ clutch w/ light weight steel fly wheel, URD short throw shifter, URD HD T/O bearing w/ steel spindle sleeve, PIAA LED black housing tail lights, Black housing projector head lights, Glass works fiber glass fenders, All Pro hub centric 1.5" wheel spacers. Toyo M/T 33"x12.5 r18 tires, KMC Monster wheels, with Procmp 6" lift. (The tires and lift are rubbish and will be replaces with TC and Fox long travel shortly...)
    I'm getting ready to do a conversion from a procomp lift, to a full TC long arm with Fox coil over and bypass. I am in the process of removing the procomp and deleting my diff drop the shop did. After that I am ordering my new lift system. Looking for helpful hints, insight, and any other info I may need. I will be doing the job myself. If any one has a full parts list with part numbers that would be awesome. I'm looking at fox suspension with total chaos. I've been to both websites, but where I haven't had the chance to physically see the parts I want, and seeing them on a picture form the internet does quite answer my questions, and the shops in the VA Beach area are terrible and don't know what they're doing or talking about. Hopefully Q/A with people who own the parts will be more helpful, thanks and hope to hear from you.

2. Apr 6, 2012 at 5:18 PM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
  3. Apr 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM
    white toy taco

white toy taco 505 Member

Member:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    '06 OR and '02 OR (sold)
    damn im jelly right now! this is my dream set up

and idk if this helps much but i know you will need to get extended axles if your 4x4

Products Discussed in

To Top