Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Good Friday is a Good Mod day!

Old 04-06-2012, 06:10 PM   #1
Hawaii, Fuck Yeah!
MADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
MADtaco09's Tacoma Gallery
Good Friday is a Good Mod day!

Today is a "Good Friday" so we decided to do a little bit of modding on my buddys 2012 tacoma.
Jon Salazars "6speedtaco12" 2012 Pyrite Mica Tacoma.
First Mod: Yellow Tinted Fogs.

Headlights got rained on.

No Headlight Mod!

Baking Some Goodies!

Forgot to take pictures of the painting process with my camera, rest of the photos are in jons camera but here is the finished product.

We also decided to do his emblems.

BHLM & Blacked Out Badges.

BHLM.

Emblems Done.

Anytime Running Fog Light Mod.

That's it for now.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:19 PM   #2
JTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeryck
JTyfz450's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! I need to do the BHLM already, but I'm too scared I will fuck up lol. What did you use to yellow the fog lights?
Old 04-06-2012, 06:22 PM   #5
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COMAtose HI's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTyfz450 View Post
Very nice! I need to do the BHLM already, but I'm too scared I will fuck up lol. What did you use to yellow the fog lights?
X2 for BHLM lol
Old 04-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #6
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, love the headlights but after fu##ing up my 2008 headlights i am NOT about to try it on my new baby.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #7
Hawaii, Fuck Yeah!
MADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMADtaco09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTyfz450 View Post
Thanks!
haha dont be scared, im pretty sure anyone can do it!
It's easier than you think, it just takes time and a lot of care! haha
We used yellow film from ebay.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:38 PM   #11
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COMAtose HI's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=MADtaco09;4873338]
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMAtose HI View Post
Looks cherrrayyy Hawaiians!!!![/QUOTE

haha Thanks brah!
Just to let you know, i dont have hawaiian, im filipino! lmao
You should look into doing your headlights!
Ah my bad. I go chance em once I get another pair of lights. So if I mess up...I get some insurance lol.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:45 PM   #13
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Great looking truck. I like the yellow lights. It really makes the truck stand out..
Old 04-06-2012, 06:46 PM   #14
iroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to beholdiroc409 is a splendid one to behold
iroc409's Tacoma Gallery
Did you paint the reflectors in you DRL/signal lights? It looks like you did, and they look pretty dim. I don't know the '12s much yet, though.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:46 PM   #15
seric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedseric007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
seric007's Tacoma Gallery
LOVE The headlights, +10 for the brass balls to throw brand new, redesigned headlights into a oven!
Old 04-06-2012, 06:50 PM   #17
crouton327 is on a distinguished road

Name: ricky bobby
crouton327's Tacoma Gallery
good friday = no baconnnnnnn
any ways nice headlights. why didnt you black out the emblem in the grill?
Old 04-07-2012, 03:58 AM   #18
Hawaii, Fuck Yeah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iroc409 View Post
Did you paint the reflectors in you DRL/signal lights? It looks like you did, and they look pretty dim. I don't know the '12s much yet, though.
Yah, we also blacked out the reflectors for the turn signals and yes they are dim! Haha But it came out lookin nice!
Old 04-07-2012, 04:02 AM   #19
Hawaii, Fuck Yeah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seric007 View Post
LOVE The headlights, +10 for the brass balls to throw brand new, redesigned headlights into a oven!
Thanks!!
At first, my friend was really skeptical about doing the BHLM but I got him to grow over it. Luckily he trusted me and it came out Perfect!