1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Quick lift rundown

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by spithead051, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Apr 8, 2012 at 10:27 PM
    spithead051

spithead051 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Fairfax, VA
    Vehicle:
    09 AC 4x4 OR S/C'ed!
    Supercharger, ICON 2.5VS w/ CDC, TRD T/X Pro Wheels, 255/85/R16 BFG MT KM2's, APEX three hoop bumper, Smittybilt X20 Comp Gen 2, Allpro IFS skid, All-Pro Sliders, Dynomax exhaust, aFe Stage 2 si, URD 2.85 stealth pulley, Oil pressure, oil temperature, boost, A/F ratio gauges, Devil horns, WO seat covers
    Hey all,

I'm getting ready to order all of the parts for my lift tomorrow and just want to run the list by some people with experience to make sure I am not missing anything.

I've decided to go with an OME lift all around from Wheelers, here's what I have on the list:

Front:
    Nitrocharger shocks
    885 Springs
    5mm trim spacer to get rid of the "taco lean"
    13mm lift enhancer for that little extra
    Light racing UCAs

Rear:
    Dakar springs. I'm not sure which ones to get HD or regular considering I have the TSB springs and I want to make sure my spring rate stays the same.
    Bushing kit
    Nitrocharger shocks
    U-bolt kit
    CB drop kit

I'm also planning on ordering axle shims from Toytec and extended center pins to hopefully prevent vibrations. Also, I'm having wheeler's setup the front coils for me to make the install a little easier.

Any advice on the rear springs? I know I could go just with the extra leaf but I want to make sure it's needed. Thanks everyone!

2. Apr 8, 2012 at 10:29 PM
    Konaborne

Konaborne Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    fox extended travel remote resivoir coilovers, 14" eibach 600lb coils, All Pro tubular chromoly 1" uniball upper control arms, All Pro expedition leaf packs, 10" bilstein 5150 piggyback reservoir shocks 265/75r16 Goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlars wrapped around 16" Helo 791 gloss black, Mini H1 retrofits with 6000k bulbs, 18" magnaflow w/custom exhaust reroute various decals, Sockmonkey retro hood stripes
    I think you're pretty solid. That's gonna be a great setup

Products Discussed in

To Top