Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

5100 measurements/ center bore to fender

Old 04-09-2012, 05:34 PM   #1
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
5100 measurements/ center bore to fender

Can someone with 5100's set at 2.5" please do me a favor and measure the center of their wheel to the bottom of the fender? I'm at 24 inches in the front but I'm not sure if that is equal to 2.5" on billies. BTW I'm on King coil overs and I liked the look of 2.5" on my 5100's. Don't like the bro lean at all.

NO Plate bumpers please.

thanks
Old 04-09-2012, 06:11 PM   #2
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 04-10-2012, 01:50 AM   #3

Damn no love. I have to wake up tomorrow and adjust them. Someone pull though last minute!!!!
Old 04-10-2012, 10:49 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
24? I'm at 23.5 with eibachs. So ill shoot in the dark and say 2.5 will be around 22-22.5
Do you know stock measurements? Ill just add 2.5 on to that.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #6
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdcfan View Post
Do you know stock measurements? Ill just add 2.5 on to that.
20 - 20 1/2"
Old 04-10-2012, 11:29 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
20 - 20 1/2"
Ok thanks. I'm guessing that is front and back?
Old 04-10-2012, 01:23 PM   #8
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdcfan View Post
Ok thanks. I'm guessing that is front and back?
Front