1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Headlight Restoration w/ pics

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Tbird, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Apr 10, 2012 at 8:41 PM
    Tbird

Tbird [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    Santa Teresa, NM
    Vehicle:
    05 4X4 TRD Sport Access cab (white)
    ICON Ext.trav coilovers, rear ICON w/res. TC UCAs. All-pro 3" leafpac & U-bolt flip kit. Konig Countersteer offroad wheels. Goodyear Durtracs 260/75/16. Blacked-out badging, BHLM, Extra D-rings, Satoshi grill, SockMonkey "All Terrain" decals, Avid Off-road light bar and rock rails, Wet Okey seat covers. Weathertech digital fit floor mats. GROM ipod interface.
  2. Apr 10, 2012 at 8:44 PM
    Tbird

Tbird [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    Santa Teresa, NM
    Vehicle:
    05 4X4 TRD Sport Access cab (white)
    ICON Ext.trav coilovers, rear ICON w/res. TC UCAs. All-pro 3" leafpac & U-bolt flip kit. Konig Countersteer offroad wheels. Goodyear Durtracs 260/75/16. Blacked-out badging, BHLM, Extra D-rings, Satoshi grill, SockMonkey "All Terrain" decals, Avid Off-road light bar and rock rails, Wet Okey seat covers. Weathertech digital fit floor mats. GROM ipod interface.
    I'm anal...so "countless" would be the most accurate number. The longer you go the better the result (to a point of course). I've done a lot of body work in my past, so I know when it's right. I passed at least 20 time each of the four stages. I dragged at 45 min (per light) job out to over 2 hrs (per light). But the extra time and work invested resulted in results MUCH better than I expected!...so well worth it.

Products Discussed in

To Top