LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2012 TRD Cold Air Intake availability

Old 04-20-2013, 04:17 AM   #41
GuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyWithCamera is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alan
GuyWithCamera's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotaroader View Post
Ok... How do you like you TRD intake? I'm thinking
Either a TRD or a K&N one.. What's your suggestion?

Ps.. I'm going to be using it mostly for offering
If you're going to be mostly off roading like in your signature, I would highly recommend just keeping your stock box.

A intake may make more noise and look fancy but it will certainly not filter as good as the stock box. The stock box uses dual filtration to make sure nothing gets sucked into the engine. If anything, Just do a TRD drop in filter if you must do something along those lines.

Products Discussed in this Thread