Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Drip Molding = Missing

Old 12-19-2008, 02:18 PM   #1
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Angry Drip Molding = Missing

I was just outside on my break and noticed that the drip molding on the left side of my roof is missing...

Called toyota and they want $87 for it.. anybody happen to know if i can get this somewhere else cheaper?
Old 12-19-2008, 02:20 PM   #2
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

JimmyCrackCorn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
I was just outside on my break and noticed that the drip molding on the left side of my roof is missing...

Called toyota and they want $87 for it.. anybody happen to know if i can get this somewhere else cheaper?
Ebay is your friend!
Old 12-19-2008, 02:26 PM   #3
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cant find any on ebay
Old 12-19-2008, 02:31 PM   #4
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
there you go

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...layCatalogid=0
Old 12-19-2008, 02:37 PM   #5
╒╪╕

saweet. almost the same price after shipping tho. maybe i should check some junk yards...or maybe if any of our members who have recently totaled their trucks want to part with it?
Old 12-19-2008, 02:38 PM   #6
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
saweet. almost the same price after shipping tho. maybe i should check some junk yards...or maybe if any of our members who have recently totaled their trucks want to part with it?
yes, that would be the best choice i think....
Old 12-19-2008, 02:40 PM   #7
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

talk to ur service guy and maybe he can give u his employee discount, they do that sometimes
Old 12-19-2008, 02:43 PM   #8
╒╪╕

am i supposed to have a "service guy"? i normally talk to whoever wont transfer me to voicemail lol..
Old 12-19-2008, 02:45 PM   #9
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i was just asking, when i take my truck to get service ive been goin to the same guy for the last couple years and he hooks me up with the 4cyl price and offers his employee discount if i ever order anything big
Old 12-19-2008, 02:47 PM   #10
╒╪╕

oh, no i dont really have a guy. ive only had the truck there 2 times.. unfortunately. I think theres a junk yard over in Simi, im gonna call em.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:06 PM   #11
Tuned By Gadget

yea u can go to "pick a part" and might find some tacos
Old 12-19-2008, 03:08 PM   #12
╒╪╕

do u know where one is?
Old 12-19-2008, 03:09 PM   #13
Tuned By Gadget

yup. theres a huge one in sun valley, its called pick a part
Old 12-19-2008, 03:11 PM   #14
Tuned By Gadget

heres their info

11201 Pendleton St
Sun Valley, CA 91352
(800) 962-2277
Old 12-19-2008, 03:12 PM   #15
╒╪╕

cool thanks
Old 12-19-2008, 04:47 PM   #16
╒╪╕

So i've checked pick a part, and a couple other wrecking yards, searched a ton of cities on craigslist, i cant find anybody parting out a taco. i dont really wanna pay $70+ for a piece of plastic. retarded.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:53 PM   #17
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Try calling Mike at :

J Auto Paint & Body
315 w Ave 33
LA, Ca, 90031
(818) 481-7112

He knows where to get used Toyota stuff!

Good Luck!
Old 12-19-2008, 04:56 PM   #18
╒╪╕

Just called Mike, he said to call the dealer
Old 12-19-2008, 05:05 PM   #19
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Did you try here?

Pick-A-Part Auto Dismantling (626) 445-2922 3333 Peck Rd, Monrovia, CA
Old 12-19-2008, 05:08 PM   #20
╒╪╕

I only checked pick-your-part in Sun valley.. i guess pick-A-part is a different company and they dont give inventory over the phone