Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Thanks Brute Force! (Billy)

Old 04-17-2012, 03:29 PM   #1
toytaco970 is just really nicetoytaco970 is just really nicetoytaco970 is just really nicetoytaco970 is just really nicetoytaco970 is just really nice
toytaco970's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Brute Force! (Billy)

They are awesome!
Couple coats of Rustoleum Spray on Bedliner and a couple coats of a matte clear coat

Old 04-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #2
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Sexy!
Old 04-17-2012, 03:35 PM   #3
Professional Goofball
zul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to behold
zul's Tacoma Gallery
Love the rear bumper! How much did that set you back?
Old 04-17-2012, 03:40 PM   #5
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't mind, can you tell me which lights you went with and how you wired them? I am waiting on my bumpers from Billy and I also bought the rear bumper with holes for lights. I'm not sure on which lights to buy yet or how I should run the wiring. Looks good and thanks!
Old 04-17-2012, 03:40 PM   #6
oldeskuel is on a distinguished road
oldeskuel's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! Do you have a build thread? What tire size/lift are you running.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #8
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Sick SWB!!!
Old 04-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #9
toytaco970 is just really nicetoytaco970 is just really nicetoytaco970 is just really nicetoytaco970 is just really nicetoytaco970 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
If you don't mind, can you tell me which lights you went with and how you wired them? I am waiting on my bumpers from Billy and I also bought the rear bumper with holes for lights. I'm not sure on which lights to buy yet or how I should run the wiring. Looks good and thanks!
Fronts are PIAA 510 ATP, just connect them to stock fog light wiring.
Rear light info:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ml#post4916806
I connected them to the towing harness, you can tap them into the regular reverse lights as well. You will probably need to change your IG1 fuse in the dash behind the coin box to a 15a fuse because these lights blew the 10a fuse on mine
Old 04-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldeskuel View Post
Looks great! Do you have a build thread? What tire size/lift are you running.
285/75/16 Duratracs. Currently have 5100's on second notch along with a 2.5" spacer. Waiting on Icon ext. travel shocks to get here....
Old 04-17-2012, 03:49 PM   #11
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toytaco970 View Post
Fronts are PIAA 510 ATP, just connect them to stock wiring
Rear light info:
I connected them to the towing harness, you can tap them into the regular reverse lights as well. You will probably need to change your IG1 fuse in the dash behind the coin box to a 15a fuse because these lights blew the 10a fuse on mine
Awesome, thank you
Old 04-17-2012, 11:29 PM   #12
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good brotha.

My rear had saved me from rogue old people in the parking lots TWICE.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:32 AM   #13
Chris135 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Chris135's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, looks great! How long did it take to get your bumper from the date you ordered til the day it arrived? I'm looking at buying a plate bumper in the next couple days but ETA is going to play a large part.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:40 AM   #15
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toytaco970 View Post
Fronts are PIAA 510 ATP, just connect them to stock fog light wiring.
Rear light info:
^Upsizing a fuse and not upsizing the wiring isn't a great idea in my opinion. Tap into the reverse lights and run that to a relay, then get your power somewhere else for the lights so they have their own circuit and in-line fuse. Just my $0.02.

Those bumpers look great by the way!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:41 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris135 View Post
Damn, looks great! How long did it take to get your bumper from the date you ordered til the day it arrived? I'm looking at buying a plate bumper in the next couple days but ETA is going to play a large part.
Mine were about 5 weeks. I'd check with Billy when you are ready to order.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:44 AM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
^Upsizing a fuse and not upsizing the wiring isn't a great idea in my opinion. Tap into the reverse lights and run that to a relay, then get your power somewhere else for the lights so they have their own circuit and in-line fuse. Just my $0.02.

Those bumpers look great by the way!
I agree. I may look into this in the future. Just a quick fix for now. They aren't on all the time, only in reverse. If it was something pulling a lot more power than the circuit was designed for, I definitely would not have gone this route.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:15 PM   #20
canoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bill
canoeski's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice!
Could you take some more pics from different angles?
Is there enough foom on the back bumper to stand? (at least half of your foot). When loading my canoes I need to get up there to tie them down.

I wonder if he makes the front with light guard hoops too?
How much does the front weigh?

I've been looking at the ARB for full frontal deer protection, but it weighs a bit, and looks like it sticks out pretty far.