1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

08 Access cab rear seat covers?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 1tacoplease, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Dec 19, 2008 at 4:28 PM
    1tacoplease

1tacoplease [OP] I like my truck!

Member:
    Temecula
    Vehicle:
    2008 BSP 4x4 6 speed
    265/70/17 BFG RT's, FJ 17" rims with 1.25" spidertraxx Debadged, HID's, URD short shifter, Bilstein 5100's in the front, TSB and 1" block rear, URD TCAI with maf calibrator, JBL long tubes, DT Y pipe, Gibson exhaust, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Pioneer stereo, Bak flip G2 tonneau, TRD skid plate, MB Quarts all around with dynomat, Viper Alarm with motion sensor
    I have been searching the internet for seat covers for my access cab. Does anyone have any suggestions other that Wet Okole. They look very nice but are extremely pricey.

2. Dec 21, 2008 at 9:26 AM
    1tacoplease

Member:
    Temecula
    Vehicle:
    2008 BSP 4x4 6 speed
    265/70/17 BFG RT's, FJ 17" rims with 1.25" spidertraxx Debadged, HID's, URD short shifter, Bilstein 5100's in the front, TSB and 1" block rear, URD TCAI with maf calibrator, JBL long tubes, DT Y pipe, Gibson exhaust, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Pioneer stereo, Bak flip G2 tonneau, TRD skid plate, MB Quarts all around with dynomat, Viper Alarm with motion sensor
    BUMP!

Anyone?

3. Dec 21, 2008 at 6:03 PM
    FL Forester

FL Forester Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Tallahassee, FL
    Vehicle:
    2016 4Runner
    Marathon seat covers.

4. Dec 21, 2008 at 8:59 PM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    i picked up used factory ones for $100. the same stuff as the wet okole. try ebay or craigslist.org

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  5. Dec 22, 2008 at 8:37 PM
    1tacoplease

Member:
    Temecula
    Vehicle:
    2008 BSP 4x4 6 speed
    Fatory ones as in TRD? And they go over the back seats?

6. Dec 23, 2008 at 1:40 PM
    Kelson

Kelson Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelson
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    08 5-Lug Reg. Cab SR5
    SR5 Exterior/Interior (Color matched Front Bumper, Chrome Grille Surround and Chrome Rear Bumper/Silver Scoshe Dash Kit, A/C Bezel, A/C Vent Surround) LED license plate and white interior lights, Wet Okole Seat Covers, iPad in-Dash, JL CL-RLC, JL 13TW5 sub, JL 500/1 Slash V1 amp, JL XR 6.5 Components, Rockford Fosgate 6X9s in Boxes Front XRunner Coils, DJM Control Arms and Rear 4X4 Leafs, Custom 2" Angled Streetacos.com Blocks Front XR Bilstien Struts and Rear XR Bilstien Shocks, CravenSpeen Antennae, RX-8 Rims w/ Fronts:235/40-R18 Sumitomo HTR Rears:245/40-R18 Goodyear Eagle GT, 35% Tint front windows, OEM Sliding Privacy Glass w/ 5% Ceramic Tint, Flowmaster Super 44 dumped before the axle, URD Short Throw Shifter, Door Sill Protectors, Door Edge Guards, OEM Sport Pedals,The Retrofit Source Morimoto Mini D2S Stage III 35W 5K HID Headlights, OEM Fog Lights w/ piss yellow bulbs, OEM Cruise Control, Porsche 944 Bucket Seats, BeefedTaco Skid Plate, Whale
    umm im going to have to say no to that...wet okole actually has some pretty good stuff....you get what you pay for...but yeah they are pretty damn expensive...wet okole's neoprene is like twice as thick at least...and padded

i don't know bout the factory ones going over the back seats though....i know yeah wet okole for the back seats are a bit much....

i know walmart and other places have some generic seat covers that would probably work...if you don't use your back seat all that much it should be fine

7. Dec 23, 2008 at 1:52 PM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    umm well i got these ones and they are water proof.these are no where near generic. umm not sure why you need padded seat covers but my seats are pretty comfy with or without the covers.
    i have a double cab and they dont offer rear covers from toyota
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TRD-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Products Discussed in

To Top