Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Camping&Wheeling COLORADO Style

Old 04-24-2012, 09:05 AM   #1
AllBLKTaco will become famous soon enough

Army: 101st Airborne, 3rd ACR Ft Bliss
AllBLKTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Camping&Wheeling COLORADO Style

This past weekend went camping and wheeling in Buena Vista, CO. Wheeled Chinaman's Gulch with my Yota and watched friends do CARNAGE! Craziest 4x4 Trail EVER! Hope you enjoy the pics...

Old 04-24-2012, 09:14 AM   #2
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
looks like a lot of fun! wow!!! im digging your rear bumper and bed setup, nice job
Old 04-24-2012, 10:39 AM   #4
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
wow!!

see any elk?
Old 04-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #5
jds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
jds0912's Tacoma Gallery
That looks like fun. Sick truck. Just watched a youtube clip at Carnage Canyon. Holy eff! Did your friends go through there in those jeeps?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN2GJUhq3pU
Old 04-25-2012, 07:42 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds0912 View Post
That looks like fun. Sick truck. Just watched a youtube clip at Carnage Canyon. Holy eff! Did your friends go through there in those jeeps?!

They did, 4 went in, and only 2 came out. It is NOT for the faint of heart. There is a part of the trail we ran (Chinaman's) that you can stop at and take a look at the "TOP" of Carnage. 99% of people HAVE to winch out, it's basically a 10 foot wall of rock. UnFREAKINbelievable!
Old 04-25-2012, 07:43 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
wow!!

see any elk?
No elk were spotted this time, but I'm pretty sure they are all over that area. Pretty amazing views though!
Old 04-25-2012, 07:44 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
looks like a lot of fun! wow!!! im digging your rear bumper and bed setup, nice job
Thank you. Avid Off Road did my bed rack and a local guy here in Denver did my rear swing away. Both awesome guys to work with.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:45 AM   #9
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man!!!!
Old 04-25-2012, 07:50 AM   #10
vball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud ofvball6pac has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Steven
vball6pac's Tacoma Gallery
I love the set up. Very awesome pics.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:52 AM   #11
drsus is on a distinguished road

drsus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jds0912 View Post

those jeeps look like Rubicons so I'm actually more shocked he made it through on the Taco and with just one kiss, nice work man.
Old 04-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #12
whereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant future

Name: Don
whereismymind's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBLKTaco View Post
Thank you. Avid Off Road did my bed rack and a local guy here in Denver did my rear swing away. Both awesome guys to work with.
Very nice build. I was wondering who you are using in Denver? My local shop Allphase offroad closed in Longmont. I need someone to modify my FJ skid plate to fit my Tacoma.
Thanks!
Old 04-25-2012, 01:25 PM   #13
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
what happened here?

Old 04-25-2012, 05:55 PM   #14
newphoto is on a distinguished road

Name: Colin
newphoto's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get that cool tent for the back? Did you sleep up there?
Old 04-25-2012, 07:39 PM   #16
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by newphoto View Post
It's a roof-top tent. There are a few manufacturers of them and they're quite cool but spendy. I'm trying to find one on a budget and it's tricky.
Old 04-26-2012, 01:19 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by whereismymind View Post
Very nice build. I was wondering who you are using in Denver? My local shop Allphase offroad closed in Longmont. I need someone to modify my FJ skid plate to fit my Tacoma.
Thanks!
I use TEague Oliver (Two Create Motorsports) in Denver (hampden and Sante Fe area). PM me and I'll give you his info. Great guy!
Old 04-26-2012, 01:21 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
what happened here?

Chinaman's Gulch happened there. It's called the "SQUEEZE" and as you can see, I LOST. It's getting fixed next week and some HD sliders built by Scott @ Addicted Offroad put on. $2,800.00 dollars later... OUCH!
Old 04-26-2012, 01:23 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by newphoto View Post
The tent is made by EEZI AWN. A company out of South Africa. Sierra Expeditions sells them and so does Slee Offroad here locally in Denver. Just google Eezi Awn USA and they'll have a list of dealers. No dog, just me and my boy!
Old 04-26-2012, 01:25 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
It's a roof-top tent. There are a few manufacturers of them and they're quite cool but spendy. I'm trying to find one on a budget and it's tricky.
Very spendy! I've seen one or two for sale on forums but by the time I found them they are LOOOOONG gone. There's several different companies making them, do your research, some of them unfortunately are "knock offs". Good luck!