Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

cant wait!!

Old 12-21-2008, 03:08 PM   #1
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
cant wait!!

Getting Camburg UCAs, MX 2.75 Coilovers, Demello Rock crushers and 4.88s + ARB front locker in the next month!!

I cant phuken wait and had to post about it

what can you not wait for?
Old 12-21-2008, 03:22 PM   #2
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
very nice. i was getting ready to pull the trigger on the TC uca's. but i'm reading more and more that the camburg 1.25s are better. and they are 30 bucks cheaper from wheelers
Old 12-21-2008, 03:23 PM   #3
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

go camburg for sure man, I was comparing all of them, Camburg > TC > Allpro

TC guys are awesome and build great stuff, but so is Camburg and you cant argue the 1.25" and recessed joint for performance.

not to mention they advertise 1+ " more travel than TC or Allpro
Old 12-21-2008, 03:42 PM   #4
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
Getting Camburg UCAs, MX 2.75 Coilovers, Demello Rock crushers and 4.88s + ARB front locker in the next month!!

I cant phuken wait and had to post about it

what can you not wait for?
Sounds good, Goin to have all thet for the next trip?
Old 12-21-2008, 03:43 PM   #5
Rock Solid Toy

depends when the trip is. The gears wont be until mid to end Jan, but everything else will be first week of Jan
Old 12-21-2008, 03:47 PM   #6
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
depends when the trip is. The gears wont be until mid to end Jan, but everything else will be first week of Jan
Yea I dont know when its goin to happen, I dont think youll need to gears to run the trail if we go then.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:58 PM   #7

I was lookin at the UCA's and now I am goin to have to go with them, I still have the stock ones on now.
I am waitin on the rear bumper and I am building a bed rack the now the UCA's
Old 12-21-2008, 04:40 PM   #8
Rock Solid Toy

yeah a bed rack would be nice.. What bumper are you getting?
Old 12-21-2008, 05:25 PM   #9
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Im in the same boat:

Toytech Coilovers, 3 Leaf pack/or TSB AAL, 5125's, Diff Drop, and couple more goodies from URD. This all w/next Tax return. I cant wait.

Got a question though. I want to get UCA's so bad. But the price is a hard sell right now. You think I would have probs running C/Os without after market UCA's?

Those Camburgs are becoming so tempting. Just need a little more time.
Old 12-21-2008, 05:26 PM   #10
Rock Solid Toy

you will be alright for a while, but get them as soon as you can as you will not be at peak performance
Old 12-21-2008, 05:30 PM   #11

Quote:
yeah a bed rack would be nice.. What bumper are you getting?
Its made by http://www.kenmtn.com/ There was alot of bad talk about them, I talked to the guy about half hour, Hes tellin me its goin to work no problems but if not I have a grinder, bansaw and cutoff torch
Old 12-21-2008, 05:32 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
Toytech Coilovers, 3 Leaf pack/or TSB AAL, 5125's, Diff Drop, and couple more goodies from URD. This all w/next Tax return. I cant wait.

Got a question though. I want to get UCA's so bad. But the price is a hard sell right now. You think I would have probs running C/Os without after market UCA's?

Those Camburgs are becoming so tempting. Just need a little more time.
I am running toytec coilovers with the stock UCA it works I am goin for the new ones here soon.
Old 12-21-2008, 05:32 PM   #13
Rock Solid Toy

that looks nice, but how much?? I am waiting to get a bumper because I wont spend the money if its not High clearanced and wrap around..

I want something like the Armorology, and since you wheel your rig, i would think the same would apply for you, especially at 3"
Old 12-21-2008, 05:33 PM   #14
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Quote:
you will be alright for a while, but get them as soon as you can as you will not be at peak performance
ha ha.. Thats true. It's painful when I see each new set up being posted. Happy for them , but wanting that day to arrive. Will keep you all posted.

Enjoy the Upgrades when you get them installed.

Laters.
Old 12-21-2008, 06:06 PM   #15
Hardcore wheeler, try and keep up.... if you can.
SnoBoarder has much to be proud ofSnoBoarder has much to be proud ofSnoBoarder has much to be proud ofSnoBoarder has much to be proud ofSnoBoarder has much to be proud ofSnoBoarder has much to be proud ofSnoBoarder has much to be proud ofSnoBoarder has much to be proud of

SnoBoarder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that looks nice, but how much?? I am waiting to get a bumper because I wont spend the money if its not High clearanced and wrap around.."
http://www.kenmtnac.com/WiTaco05.html

Looks like $400 /Bare Metal for the Rear and $500 for the Front. What do you think about the Front Bumper, compared to your All Pro?
Old 12-21-2008, 06:06 PM   #16

Quote:
that looks nice, but how much?? I am waiting to get a bumper because I wont spend the money if its not High clearanced and wrap around..

I want something like the Armorology, and since you wheel your rig, i would think the same would apply for you, especially at 3"
Its was just over 500 after shipping, Ill get mine and put it to the test and let you know how it works for me.
Old 12-21-2008, 06:09 PM   #17
Rock Solid Toy

the front looks alright, too bulky for me though. That doesnt mean its bad, lots of people like the big bulky strength.. I am building more with agility in mind than brute force.. So I would say if you want to be able to ram cows, that front would be a good choice, but if you are going that route, i think ARB would be an even better choice, though the $500 price tag is a factor.

Silver, that rear does look nice man, and for 400 no argument here.
Old 12-21-2008, 06:15 PM   #18
Hardcore wheeler, try and keep up.... if you can.
SnoBoarder has much to be proud ofSnoBoarder has much to be proud ofSnoBoarder has much to be proud ofSnoBoarder has much to be proud ofSnoBoarder has much to be proud ofSnoBoarder has much to be proud ofSnoBoarder has much to be proud ofSnoBoarder has much to be proud of

SnoBoarder's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, that's what I was thinking too.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:31 PM   #19
07taco is on a distinguished road

07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Its made by http://www.kenmtn.com/ There was alot of bad talk about them, I talked to the guy about half hour, Hes tellin me its goin to work no problems but if not I have a grinder, bansaw and cutoff torch
Did he tell you how long it would take to get? I heard the same but for the price its nice bumper. I just got my truck was rearended.
Old 12-21-2008, 09:41 PM   #20
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoBoarder View Post
Yep, that's what I was thinking too.

yo dude, i see you're from PA and you snowboard.. we should go dude, where do you go??