Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Weathertech Floor Question

Old 12-21-2008, 03:13 PM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Weathertech Floor Question

Hey guys,

I have a question about weathertech floor liners the digifit ones. On the website it asks if you have 2 hooks for the passenger side. If I order 0 hooks even though I have 2 hooks will they fit the same? I heard they are different.

Thanks!!
Old 12-22-2008, 01:51 PM   #3
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornTaco View Post
You can pop out the hooks in the carpet. I'm thinking about doing that on both sides on my truck and just seal the hook holes. That way NO water will get through.

Plus, these liners aren't going to move enough to warrant the hooks...
What are you going to use to seal the holes?
Old 12-22-2008, 01:52 PM   #4
Joe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to beholdJoe B is a splendid one to behold
Joe B's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
What are you going to use to seal the holes?
Depending on the color of the mats,black or gray silicone caulk.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:59 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe B View Post
Depending on the color of the mats,black or gray silicone caulk.
Ok cool good idea I have the black ones coming and plan to do that.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:44 PM   #6
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
They do move a little bit. They are not an exact fit. The hooks really arent necessary though. I agree.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:04 PM   #7
jmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jmed99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonKs View Post
They do move a little bit. They are not an exact fit. The hooks really arent necessary though. I agree.
So they are not an exact fit? If not then I may got with the passenger side with hooks.

Do they move if you take the hooks out and but the liners with no holes???

Thanks!