Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

TX Baja Pricing Announced

Old 04-25-2012, 10:54 PM   #1
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
TX Baja Pricing Announced

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2012/04...d-tx-baja.html

Quote:
Access Cab to $32,990 with a manual transmission and $33,975 with an automatic. The Double Cab will cost $34,275 and $35,255 with manual and automatic transmissions, respectively. All prices do not include an $810 destination fee.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:59 PM   #2
mrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Single Anchor Single-Seat Master Race
mrw3685's Tacoma Gallery
If I knew then what I know now, I probably wouldn't have bought a TRD Offroad and would've just saved the money on a basic double-cab SR5 and then changed all the suspension myself. Only thing that I don't know how to do is put in a rear-locker (Prerunner) but still doesn't mean I couldn't figure it out.

I'm saying this for those that plan on wasting $$ on this when they can make a better Tacoma doing it on their own for less.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:08 PM   #3
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
save yourself the hassle, and just buy and install the aftermarket parts. Better parts, for your money worth. And if your that scared of finance, just get a 0% interest car for 1 yr and pay 5k the balance off.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:10 PM   #4
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrw3685 View Post
If I knew then what I know now, I probably wouldn't have bought a TRD Offroad and would've just saved the money on a basic double-cab SR5 and then changed all the suspension myself. Only thing that I don't know how to do is put in a rear-locker (Prerunner) but still doesn't mean I couldn't figure it out.

I'm saying this for those that plan on wasting $$ on this when they can make a better Tacoma doing it on their own for less.

You;d need an air locker if your open diff. You might be able to mob the electric one but i'm not sure about the wiring.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:12 PM   #5
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
And que the haters
Old 04-25-2012, 11:41 PM   #6
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Interesting. Im not sure why Toyota does this. Targeting the lazy? I like the truck but its too much for the options.
It undercuts dealers selling $2000 spacer lifts...
Old 04-26-2012, 12:01 AM   #8
Lord of War

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
I speculate the TX Baja won't be offered for sale in Canada. If Toyota plans to sell 5000 TX Bajas in the US per year, then the sales in Canada would be only about 500 per year.
Old 04-26-2012, 12:15 AM   #9
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
I speculate the TX Baja won't be offered for sale in Canada. If Toyota plans to sell 5000 TX Bajas in the US per year, then the sales in Canada would be only about 500 per year.
I agree

I meant that the premium price the US market would pay for the Baja , is still less than we pay for the regular TRD doublecabs up here
Old 04-26-2012, 12:30 AM   #10
Lord of War

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
^ Of course. Remember the $51K 4Runner I was talking about?
Old 04-26-2012, 12:40 AM   #11
Lord of War

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
I received an emailed quote on a loaded 2012 TRD DCSB and, without starting negotiations this was offered to me for cash on the barrel head - So it appears that the T/X is a bit more.
The "total retail value" in your offer differs from Toyota's web site, it seems.
Attached Thumbnails
TX Baja Pricing Announced-clipboard02.jpg