Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Hella Lights

Old 05-01-2012, 08:59 PM   #5
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
ive heard that hella blackmagic dont perform as well as the 500ff's.
Id personally go with performance over looks, but heres a video to show you how they work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7quJgMasrg
Old 05-02-2012, 12:17 PM   #6
Boogie Man Kryptonite
TRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wayne
TRDBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
ive heard that hella blackmagic dont perform as well as the 500ff's.
Id personally go with performance over looks, but heres a video to show you how they work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7quJgMasrg

Nice thanks! Thats what I was looking for.... I got the 500FF but was thinking about getting a set af the Black Magics too. Now im just gonna get another set of 500's....

Just finished painting my radiator so I can get you pics soon! Do I need to move my hood latch for your bar?
Old 05-02-2012, 02:22 PM   #7
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Uhm need to remove the guard and then maybe move the Hood latch up!