1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Back Seat Storage Box

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by KaosTsoc, May 1, 2012.

1. May 1, 2012 at 3:07 PM
    KaosTsoc

KaosTsoc [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ft. Hood Tx
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner
    hellow all,
    I was wondering if some could tell me the toyota part number for the back seat storage box. I have a 2006 Tacoma PreRunner Access cab. I have been looking all over to find this, and have had no luck with this at all, so I was hoping that someone on here would know maybe the part number, or were I could get a replacement?

Thanks.

2. May 1, 2012 at 5:50 PM
    jpmorrisvb

jpmorrisvb Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jimmy
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    2014 Barcelona Red TRD Off-Road PreRunner
    Clazzio seat covers, KB Voodoo Powder Coated Tailgate Cap, OEM running boards, ImMrYo Rear-View Mirror Lift Bracket, 35% Tinted windows, EGR window vents, color matched door handles and tail gate lift, WeatherTech FloorLiners, OEM bed mat, sound dampening on rear wall and rear doors, on anytime foglight mod
  3. May 2, 2012 at 9:11 AM
    KaosTsoc

Member:
    Ft. Hood Tx
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner

Not taken the wrong way at all. I have searched, and searched, and, searched, and searched all over google. I have found pic of it in all, but never any part numbers, or anything. Thanks for the link you provided, and I will search on the site for what I need. Thanks again for the link, and next time (dont take this the wrong way lol), you could be a little more rude about your repsonse..... LOL.. Just kidding.

Thanks.

4. May 2, 2012 at 1:19 PM
    lj973gm

lj973gm Sold it, dont miss it yet.

Member:
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    06 DCSB 4wd
    Before you pay toyota. Post up in the want to buy section here.

There are a good number of people on the board that have taken theirs out for stereo installs and have them sitting around.

5. May 2, 2012 at 2:39 PM
    KaosTsoc

Member:
    Ft. Hood Tx
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner
    That is a really good idea. I am going to be putting in a nice audio system. So, I will be putting in a sub floor that will more or less replace the back seats. Now since I will have the center of the back seat area free, I was thinking of making a hatch if you will that opens up, and would allow me to use the box. However, I know I will need to take off the original top closing doors on both sides, and then use the holes that are already on the rim of the box to use as my template to secure the floor down. I know there is a thread on here showing another guy on here who basically did the samething that I am thinking of doing. I just need to find that thread, and get in contact with that guy to figure out how he secured it. Thanks for the thought, and info. It will save me alot of money I am sure. Hell on that website it costs like $100+ for it. Which is outragous for a small piece of plastic. Greedy buggers.....

Thanks.

Products Discussed in

To Top