1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

DTRL mod question/problem

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by AstroluxAtom, May 4, 2012.

1. May 4, 2012 at 4:52 PM
    AstroluxAtom

AstroluxAtom [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sunnyvale, California
    Vehicle:
    '05 v6 4.0L DCSB Offroad Prerunner Debadged
    3" Pro-Comp lift kit, Pro-Comp Tires, Magnaflow exhaust dumped at rear axle.
    Mods...Delete the other post in lighting if it bothers everyone.

Back in march, I did the fog light anytime mod, and the DTRL mod using the quick splice method provided by board user Piercedtiger (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...html#post45435). The Side markers and DTRL's worked fine up until I noticed them today while pulling into a bank of america. Neither the side marker or the DTRL's will turn on, and my interior orange backlight is ALWAYS on whether the switch is off, on side markers, or headlights. I loved having the side markers and DTRL's on all the time, so could this be a reason they stopped working? My blinkers and hazards still work perfectly fine, so I am guessing it has to do something with the DTRL mod, but how do I fix this?? Pretty bummed out...I hope I didn't fry anything that is too intricate for me to fix on my own!! If anyone has any advice, please shoot it my way so I don't bring it to the goddamn stealership.

Products Discussed in

To Top