Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

DTRL mod question/problem

Old 05-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #1
AstroluxAtom is on a distinguished road
AstroluxAtom's Tacoma Gallery
DTRL mod question/problem

Mods...Delete the other post in lighting if it bothers everyone.

Back in march, I did the fog light anytime mod, and the DTRL mod using the quick splice method provided by board user Piercedtiger (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...html#post45435). The Side markers and DTRL's worked fine up until I noticed them today while pulling into a bank of america. Neither the side marker or the DTRL's will turn on, and my interior orange backlight is ALWAYS on whether the switch is off, on side markers, or headlights. I loved having the side markers and DTRL's on all the time, so could this be a reason they stopped working? My blinkers and hazards still work perfectly fine, so I am guessing it has to do something with the DTRL mod, but how do I fix this?? Pretty bummed out...I hope I didn't fry anything that is too intricate for me to fix on my own!! If anyone has any advice, please shoot it my way so I don't bring it to the goddamn stealership.