LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Trucks with Bushwacker fender flares - I have a mudflap question

Old 05-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
Black Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Sheep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 6 years PA Army National Guard, 28th Infantry Division, 28th Signal Battalion
Name: Jeff
Black Sheep's Tacoma Gallery
Trucks with Bushwacker fender flares - I have a mudflap question

I have a question for the guys with bushwhacker fender flares. Mine are being installed this week. What are you guys running for mudflaps, if any? I am in Pennsylvania and rear mudflaps are required. Some of the cops around here will pull you over if you don't have them. I know the stock flaps won't work.