1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TRD center caps & Bongiovi

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Haskett039, May 9, 2012.

1. May 9, 2012 at 7:56 PM
    Haskett039

Haskett039 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Alpine White
    I picked up my TRD PT904-35070CC center caps today for my 2012 TRD DC, when i installed them i found them very loose on my 17" rims and was able to pull them off with my hands again. I have read on here that with the 17" Sport rims you don't have to mdoify the caps in any way, can anyone confirm this?? Am i maybe not pushing them on hard enough ??

Also while i was there i told the salesman that sold me the truck about how aweful i thuink the factory stereo is and he told me about this Bongiovi plug and play addon, i did a quick search on here and it seems like very few people have tried it. Has anyone put it in a 2012 ??

8914fab2e223d4151336618530.jpg

2. May 9, 2012 at 10:42 PM
    Tactical Tacoma

Tactical Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Seth
    McKinney, TX
    Vehicle:
    '12 MGM DCSB Sport 4WD
    ARB air compressor, ARB rear air locker, sPOD switch panel in sunglass holder, OME Front & rear shocks, 885x coils, Dakar leaf springs, Icon tubular UCA's, Flowmaster 40 Series Exhaust, aFe Pro Dry, TRD Sport wheels powder coated anthracite, FJ TRD center caps, Thule roof rack, 886 fog lights for reverse light mod, CSjumper LED DTRL's, Nokya Yellow fogs, plastidipped lower valence, Weathertechs, Wet Okoles. And MANY MORE MODS, READ BUILD!
    I did this to my 09 and my new 12. I found that putting a strip of 3m double sided emblem tape from autozone on each tab works best. Never lost one in 3 years on my 09 or in the last 4 days with my 12.

Products Discussed in

To Top