Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2013 Tacoma Rumors

Old 06-06-2012, 07:27 AM   #121
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
yes, exactly
Old 06-06-2012, 06:23 PM   #122
superfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperfair92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superfair92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post

Took me a while to realize there was a Toyota in this picture.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #123
NoDrAmA357HK has much to be proud ofNoDrAmA357HK has much to be proud ofNoDrAmA357HK has much to be proud ofNoDrAmA357HK has much to be proud ofNoDrAmA357HK has much to be proud ofNoDrAmA357HK has much to be proud ofNoDrAmA357HK has much to be proud ofNoDrAmA357HK has much to be proud of

Army: S-3 Operations
Name: Michael
NoDrAmA357HK's Tacoma Gallery
My insider sources say 2016 for complete redesign body and engine.
Old 06-06-2012, 06:45 PM   #124
Hiker will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Hiker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
The first Gen's had what, three face lifts on essentially the same remainder of the body and platform? I think that's all we are going to get out of them for a while. Maybe Dual VVT-i, but that is even pushing it.

But I did hear that 2013 would get a new larger body, the 5.7 V8, and and name change...here is a spy shot...

Nice and no tattoo's.. You tattoo lovers must hate this chick....
Old 06-06-2012, 06:45 PM   #125
Hiker will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Hiker's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfair92 View Post
Took me a while to realize there was a Tacoma in this picture.
Tacoma?
Old 06-06-2012, 07:38 PM   #126
Never LBS
Molon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shedMolon Labe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SFC 11B40B4
Molon Labe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfair92 View Post
Took me a while to realize there was a Tacoma in this picture.
I dont see a truck anywhere in that picture.

The only things I have heard are that the 2013 will have 4 wheel disc brakes, same body and grill as 2012.
I do know that Ford and Toyota have teamed to develop a viable hybrid engine for trucks, I dont know if the project is geared toward the Tacoma or the Tundra.
Also, since Toyota has gone all in on the EnTune system, I expect it to be on most if not all 2013s, that will jack the price by at least 2k

Just my 2 cents.

Wait, is there really a truck in that photo?
Old 06-06-2012, 08:01 PM   #127
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
I dont see a truck anywhere in that picture.

The only things I have heard are that the 2013 will have 4 wheel disc brakes, same body and grill as 2012.
I do know that Ford and Toyota have teamed to develop a viable hybrid engine for trucks, I dont know if the project is geared toward the Tacoma or the Tundra.
Also, since Toyota has gone all in on the EnTune system, I expect it to be on most if not all 2013s, that will jack the price by at least 2k

Just my 2 cents.

Wait, is there really a truck in that photo?
I've been following this thread for like a month and I still haven't found a truck in that pic haha
Old 06-06-2012, 08:53 PM   #128
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker View Post
Nice and no tattoo's.. You tattoo lovers must hate this chick....

she does have a tattoo
Old 06-06-2012, 09:20 PM   #130
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Old 06-06-2012, 09:22 PM   #131
.45%er

Army:
Old 10-15-2012, 09:26 PM   #132
Tac 2009 is on a distinguished road

Tac 2009's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDrAmA357HK View Post
My insider sources say 2016 for complete redesign body and engine.

holy hell thats way too long...

its gotta be 2014... or 2015 latest.... honestly how hard is it to put in the dual value engine? thats all they can really do to make it any "new"