Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Cabin Air Filter?

Old 12-24-2008, 11:12 AM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Cabin Air Filter?

Where can I buy a new cabin air filter? I found where it was at today and pulled that puppy out! Let's just say I don't want to turn my air on until replacment lol.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:36 AM   #2
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine on Ebay for $13 however there are even cheaper out there.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:01 PM   #3
45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45longcolt's Tacoma Gallery
I bought three of them from here for $3.62 each, same filter from the same factory as the original. With shipping it made them like $7 each which is way better than the $30 something Toyota wants for theirs. My dealership even ran a special on them. Bring your Yota in and for only $39.95 we will change your cabin air filter for ya. Nope, I will do it myself in about 3 minutes time for $7, thank you though for asking.

http://www.logical-source.com/2007-T...COMA-7586.html
Old 12-24-2008, 02:03 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
make oyur own outta a home ac filter you can get from walmart you can get for $6.......cut it into sections and make a good many of them. a diy is in the cheap/free mods section i think.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:09 AM   #5
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45longcolt View Post
I bought three of them from here for $3.62 each, same filter from the same factory as the original. With shipping it made them like $7 each which is way better than the $30 something Toyota wants for theirs. My dealership even ran a special on them. Bring your Yota in and for only $39.95 we will change your cabin air filter for ya. Nope, I will do it myself in about 3 minutes time for $7, thank you though for asking.

http://www.logical-source.com/2007-T...COMA-7586.html
Just ordered 2 for $13 bucks shipped! Deal.