Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2013 Tacoma

Old 05-16-2012, 05:44 PM   #1
Jwake is on a distinguished road
Jwake's Tacoma Gallery
2013 Tacoma

Anyone know when the 2013 Tacoma is due to hit the showrooms and what changes to expect from 2012?
Old 05-16-2012, 05:48 PM   #2
Sold it, dont miss it yet.
lj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lj973gm's Tacoma Gallery
No

2012 just came out.

You will get a shit storm of speculation on what people want toyota to change.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:52 PM   #4
08TacoTrD is just really nice08TacoTrD is just really nice08TacoTrD is just really nice08TacoTrD is just really nice08TacoTrD is just really nice
08TacoTrD's Tacoma Gallery
I want a mini fridge in the center console.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:57 PM   #5
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08TacoTrD View Post
I want a mini fridge in the center console.
That would be awesome.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:59 PM   #6
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
I heard they will be good for 35mpg
Old 05-16-2012, 06:58 PM   #8
Tahcoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
Tahcoma's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone says search but nothing comes up on when expected launch date is or even what it has been in the past few years. Just would like to know to wait 3 months or if it's around 6 months from now. Just hate to buy a new one when one could wait a little for a 2013 or get a better deal on close out 2012.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:01 PM   #9
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahcoma View Post
Everyone says search but nothing comes up on when expected launch date is or even what it has been in the past few years. Just would like to know to wait 3 months or if it's around 6 months from now. Just hate to buy a new one when one could wait a little for a 2013 or get a better deal on close out 2012.
No one knows anything.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:58 PM   #10
Tahcoma is on a distinguished road
Tahcoma's Tacoma Gallery
What I'm asking is when was the 2011 first announced and released last year? Aug? Nov?

Same for 2010 and so on. There must be some kind of pattern of release dates each model year.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:34 PM   #11
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
What I'm asking is when was the 2011 first announced and released last year? Aug? Nov?

Same for 2010 and so on. There must be some kind of pattern of release dates each model year.
Not not really. Any announcements are made last minute since nothing has really changed.
Old 05-16-2012, 10:56 PM   #12
roadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
roadking1's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my 2009 in October of 2008
Old 05-16-2012, 11:04 PM   #13
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my 2011 at the end of August...dealer had 2012's in mid October IIRC
Old 05-17-2012, 06:54 AM   #14
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
2013's should hit the showrooms around September to October. They will look just like the 2012s. Don't expect to see a 3rd gen til around 2015 or so, just my option.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:35 AM   #15
The Polar Bear
Devux is on a distinguished road

Name: Devin
Devux's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns View Post
Don't expect to see a 3rd gen til around 2015 or so, just my option.
By then they should fly right?
Old 05-17-2012, 01:42 PM   #16
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devux View Post
By then they should fly right?
Your damn right!
Old 05-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #17
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Typically around labor day.

12s were later because they tweaked the fender/bumper/hood lines.