Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2012 Grillcraft

Old 05-18-2012, 12:56 PM   #1
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Grillcraft

Well, I suggest you go for it, here's upper and lower

I'll upload more pics, with a write up and install tips soon!

this shows how much room I left in the corner for install, I'd leave a tiny bit more of the black on the corner if I did this again...

stock grille cut up, very easy with the 2012

when you are taking the stock grille off, there are tabs in all these little slots you see on the top of the bumper, you just have to wiggle them out..

other than that, paint everything behind the grille black while you have it off, including the rad and rad supports..
Old 05-18-2012, 01:09 PM   #3
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
haha nice! I just finished my bhlm today, the grillcraft and black headlights work great together!
Old 05-18-2012, 01:13 PM   #5

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
yea I was nervous too, people are right it's easier than you think. I'm going to post some info on the 2012 bhlm in viet's thread, it's a little different than the older models.
Old 05-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #7
xazxinfamous will become famous soon enough
xazxinfamous's Tacoma Gallery
awesome ill be waiting on this =)
Old 05-21-2012, 08:29 AM   #8
when were you planning on posting this? ive been waiting to get in my order if it seems easy enough to me. Ill throw some plus rep your way for this thread btw
Old 05-21-2012, 11:02 PM   #9

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
here is the thread, and my post there...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ml#post5107549
Old 05-22-2012, 06:29 AM   #11
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
rab, it looks great. cant wait to get mine.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #12
Taco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Salad Sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Nuke Submariner
Taco Salad Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a lot of money (>$350) for a grill that you have to install and cut open your old grill yourself. But it definately looks great!

On that website, anyone know where they got those 2012 projector headlights? I really like those!!
Old 05-22-2012, 09:40 PM   #13
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I saw a 2012 in person with this grill. I like it.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:28 AM   #14
http://www.ebay.com/itm/270963841033...84.m1423.l2648

190 cheapest i have seen them go for

well thats just the top piece if u wanted the bottom too i think its 100 or so more
Old 05-23-2012, 07:22 AM   #15
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
151 in the group buy here on TW is the cheapest...ever
Old 05-23-2012, 11:29 PM   #16

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
yea thats a good price with the group buy!

Original post is getting an update with more pics
Old 10-03-2012, 09:20 AM   #17
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Just finished up my GCraft mesh. Sort of reviving a few month old thread but whatever.

Thought y'all would like to see what I did with mine.

Cheers,

Old 10-03-2012, 12:12 PM   #19
BOOMSHAKALAKA
boardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud ofboardude has much to be proud of

Name: Bomb.com
boardude's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome OP! I like the Gcrafts better on the '12s than the previous years. They are extremely durable too.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:16 PM   #20
Reads more than posts
sofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsofiasdad11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
sofiasdad11's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great, Ross. owned an '11 full grillcraft prior to my satoshi, and also on a previous dodge dakota. both were outstanding. Even Homertaco has attested to the finish on grillcrafts grills, which surpass a simple powdercoating and/or rattlecan finish as it has an almost "rubber"-like finish which is extremely durable. also, Jerry of grillcraft was terrific to deal with when i inquired about a scoop piece for the '11 model which they did not manufacture at the time, sending me small sheets of the same mesh, untouched of course, to assist in creating a scoop version of my own
Attached Thumbnails
2012 Grillcraft-grillcraftinstalled.jpg