1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

common forum... need some advice on some seat issues

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 09style, May 19, 2012.

1. May 19, 2012 at 5:39 PM
    09style

09style [OP] Member

Member:
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    09 Base Model
    None at this time
    Me again...

It seams like alot of peeps are looking at my previous post, but no direction. Not sure why, but here it goes again. I have a 09 base model regular cab 4wd tacoma. I would like to replace the bench seat currently in the truck with some after market seats. Just don't know how to deal with the air bag wiring in the factory seats..... The new seats are looking like a race style bucket seat if this helps.

2. May 21, 2012 at 8:31 AM
    Coolerman

Coolerman Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Rochester, NY
    Vehicle:
    2005 4x4 SR5 AC / 2007 4x4 FJC / 2021 Tesla Y
    Pro/2015 Coil-overs n shocks, Icon progressive AAL, Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags and cradles, ECGS clamshell bushing, Extang Solid Fold Tonneau cover, 2014 Navigation radio and backup camera, Wet Okole seat covers, rcbs204 lighted 4x4 switch, Weathertech digifit floor mats and in channel window vents, Scanguage II, Hayden 678 Trans cooler, Western Suburbanite plow, Pop and Lock PL8521
    Not sure if this can be done or not, but maybe the sensor and wiring can be moved to the new seat? I don't know if anyone has tried that or not. I recently swapped my bucket seats out for some TRD buckets. Im planning on listing my old SR5 bucket seats with center console on here when I get around to it.
    good luck

Products Discussed in

To Top