LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Did URD send me the wrong shifter?

Old 05-24-2012, 02:07 PM   #21
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Im sure the shifter will be fine once I get another shot at it. I just thought with the wrong instructions and it not fitting together quickly that it might be the wrong one. The real problem is my DT header which is a piece of shit, made from a piece of shit company that has not done anything yet to help me
Sad day when LCE stopped making em for the 2.7
Old 05-24-2012, 03:41 PM   #22
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Sad day when LCE stopped making em for the 2.7
I know. I didnt know this until yesterday. That was my backup plan. I was like "Oh well, I can just get an LCE if they screw me over on this one"..........then BAM can get one
Old 05-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #23
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Found out what I was doing worng. I wasn't forcing the shifter down into the extension hard enough. Got it all installed now and WOW! I can't believe the difference. Night and day. Possibly the best mod I have done yet. Shorter, smoother and alll around a better feel.