LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

one problem, one question...please help

Old 12-25-2008, 10:23 PM   #1
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
one problem, one question...please help

problem...when my ac is off and the nobs on cold or hot, air still comes through the vents even though everythings off...anyone have this problem??

question...ive been blinding those infront of me with my lights, theyre not even on brights but people still get pissed...i got the finger from a dude yesterday but shit theres nothing i can do about it
Old 12-25-2008, 10:32 PM   #3
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
i have the same two issues. for the vents im used to it, my 4runner did it to, i just turn the temp knob to the middle and forget about it. for the lights, i just dont really care, when i had my first car (95 ford taurus) i dealt with peoples lights in my eyes all the time.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:35 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah they are pretty easy to adjust takes time to get it how you want.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:44 PM   #5
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
haha forget it im not going out of my way for people i was just wondering if u guys shared the same issue...the vents? sometimes ill have it on hot or cold and ill just turn it off but ill feel it still coming through
Old 12-25-2008, 10:49 PM   #6
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Just dont blind a cop in Chula Vista, I got pulled over for that, I had a 3 inch lift in the front of my truck, he was all pissed off
Old 12-26-2008, 12:32 AM   #7
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
problem...when my ac is off and the nobs on cold or hot, air still comes through the vents even though everythings off...anyone have this problem??
Have you turned the recirculation on? Recirculate pulls air from the cabin of the truck as opposed to outside. If it's off, I think air will still flow through the vents. On a wet day though, it can fog up your windows.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:04 AM   #8
tacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud of

Name: Levi
tacoma08MZ's Tacoma Gallery
man i have the same problem with my lights. when im behind people they move there mirrors, throw there arms around turn around and look and people coming in the opposite direction ALWAYS high beam me, so i prtty much drive around with my hand right there ready to flick on my highbeams so people know im not bein an ass. it gets pretty annoying.
Old 12-26-2008, 07:37 AM   #10
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same issue with my lights, I haven't had anyone flash their brights at me yet but I know I'm blinding people, when I pull up behind someone at a light and I light up the whole inside of their car I know my lights aren't adjusted right. I think when they do the TRD upgrade they don't adjust the lights afterwards. I may adjust my lights down a bit, but not much.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:11 AM   #11
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD4x4858 View Post
Just dont blind a cop in Chula Vista, I got pulled over for that, I had a 3 inch lift in the front of my truck, he was all pissed off
chula and nasty city cops are such dicks
Old 12-26-2008, 08:12 AM   #12
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
my next plan is to just flash my brights to show em im not being a prick
Old 12-26-2008, 09:14 AM   #13
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
by flashing my brights it would show them that what i had on before wasnt my brights. it wouldnt help anything maybe just make the people understand that im not riding around with my brights on