LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I couldn't resist. Traded the Tacoma, FOR ANOTHER TACOMA!!!

Old 05-23-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
No amount of balls on earth can hit you.
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
I couldn't resist. Traded the Tacoma, FOR ANOTHER TACOMA!!!

So, I'm on vacation this week looking after boy #1 who is out of school, and I drive through a Nissan dealer lot that I never go through.

And there it was...... 2010 Off Road 4x4, Mag. Grey, With a 6-Speed! Yadda, yadda, yadda. I left my beloved 06 SR5 behind.

Now I gotta read the damn Magnetic Grey thread.

Not a great pic, but here it is:
Old 05-23-2012, 06:24 PM   #4
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck.

Frank
Old 05-23-2012, 07:03 PM   #5
Toyota Dealer Technician
1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to 1GR
MGM FTMFW.

/thread
Old 05-23-2012, 07:22 PM   #7
jprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to alljprovence is a name known to all
Navy: Honorably Discharged
Name: Joshua
jprovence's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I would have traded too! It's the darnest thing driving though the dealer lot in one car and leaving in another.
Old 05-23-2012, 08:19 PM   #9
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Very Nice
Old 05-23-2012, 08:20 PM   #10
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! Excited to see what's in store
Old 05-23-2012, 09:07 PM   #11
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks all. I'll post some interesting KBB info compared to my trade tomorrow, just to see how close it was. You might be surprised...
Old 05-23-2012, 09:11 PM   #12
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new truck! Now time for the mods
Old 05-24-2012, 12:07 AM   #13
sonocotaco is on a distinguished road
Name: ken
sonocotaco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on your TRD Offroad! I went from one TRD to the other. Any major plans for it?
Old 05-24-2012, 07:04 AM   #15

Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, a decent pic of my new-ish Tacoma.

Got my Extang Trifecta on the new one and I'm a happy camper!

No mods planned yet, but someone did put on a set of 265-75-16's for me. They seem to not rub, at least on the street.

Products Discussed in this Thread