1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help, just lost parking lights

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Erik37, May 26, 2012.

1. May 26, 2012 at 2:45 PM
    Erik37

Erik37 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Langley, BC, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB TRD Sport 6spd leather
    I just installed white led parking lights (the ones closest to the fender) and everything worked. Then I installed white/amber switchbacks for the dtrl/turn signals (the ones closest to the grill), now my dtrls, parking lights, and tail lights are all out. I checked every fuse and they are all fine. Thoughts?

2. May 27, 2012 at 8:15 AM
    Rellik01

Rellik01 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Windermere, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport 4x4 White
    Bull Guard powder coated white, chrome aftermarket tail lights,Led interior lights, Factory roof rack, Bug deflector, Factory tow package, Garmin GPS, Viper 5901 alarm with auto start, Weather tech window wind deflectors, , 3" Tube steps powder coated white, CB Radio, Radio Scanner.
    Check each and every fuse in the engine bay. Don't remember which one it is but it's there. The labeling of the fuses can get confusing sometimes.

3. May 27, 2012 at 9:32 PM
    Sandman614

Sandman614 Ex-Snarky TWSS elf, Travis #hotsavannahdotcom

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Garner, NC/Boone, NC
    Vehicle:
    '06 SR5 Off Road
    ARB Front Bumper, Projector Headlights w/Slimcubby 4300K HID's, Oznium LED's, LED taillights, DIY Washable Cabin Moose Filter, Sockmonkey SR5 Off Road, Aux Audio plug, OME 886x, OME Nitrochargers, Wheelers 3 Leaf Progressive AAL, ImMrYo Rear-View Mirror Lift Bracket, Dodge D-Rings
    Check them again, and again and again. I lost all power to my Windows/AC/Fan/Speedo/and my dash looked like a christmas tree. I checked all the fuses multiple times, visually and with a multi-meter. Final culprit was the IG1 No.2 Fuse was blown...

Products Discussed in

To Top