Now that I've had the Taco for almost two months, I think I'm ready for a few mods. Here's what I'm considering...with some questions added:
1. Having the upper fender flares sprayed black with line-x to give the truck a more aggressive look.
2. Chrome Westin bull bar. On p. 53 of my owners manual it states installation of a bull bar can interfere with the operation of the seat belt pretensioners in an accident. And p. 62 says that installation of a bull bar may interfere with air bag deployment in an accident. Anybody have any thoughts on this??? I know Toyota sells bull bars for Tacomas so WTF???
3. Two piece chrome grill snap-ons off of ebay. Anyone do this to their truck? Does it look good? Was installation really just a "snap on" deal?
4. Rubber bed mat. Anyone know a good source for this? I'm looking for a real custom fit. After hauling around some rocks I found in the woods behind my house, (landscaping use in my back yard), I really need this.
5. Neoprene type seat covers and rubber floor mats. Again...anyone know a good source? Preferably genuine Toyota.
Thanks in advance for any info...