Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Good Bye Warrenty

Old 05-27-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
LIVE TO FLY
Kdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shedKdawwwg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken
Kdawwwg's Tacoma Gallery
Good Bye Warrenty

well my trucks at 35,820,bound to go over next week,truck has never had to see the dealer,

Duratracks are holdingup very well,i see 50,000 easy
my RCD lift has had no problems, i love it,my cng conversion works perfect,an the leer cap is holding up well
damm good truck ,
thats right toyota keep up the good work
Old 05-27-2012, 03:59 PM   #2
Christian Pastor. Need prayer,have questions? Ask
JayDawg is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayDawg's Tacoma Gallery
On my truck, I have had it for 4 1/2 years so I am a year and a half out of my bumper to bumper warranty but what sucks is I only have 30k on my truck right now and when my warranty expired, I only had about 18k on the truck.
Old 05-27-2012, 05:52 PM   #3
striker3 is on a distinguished road
Marines: 0369
Name: Justin
striker3's Tacoma Gallery
I used to have a Jeep Jk Unlimited. Had so much work done on it under the warranty that I literally freaked when it hit 36k and I started to get a growling coming from the driveline. Took the SOB in and traded it for my Tacoma, even bought the extended warranty. A year later, 0 problems and I think I may have wasted my money, LOL.
Old 05-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #4
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good! I just received my rcd lift, duratracs, and method wheels. Just waiting on my retrofitted headlights and it will be time to install everything. What size tires are you running?
Old 05-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #5
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
shoot, before we left california, the average amount of mileage I was doing on my truck had me going out of warranty 9months early...now being in OK and having a wonderful 5 mile roundtrip commute, looks like I may make most of the last year of the warranty.
Old 05-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #7
Bodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud ofBodz has much to be proud of

Bodz's Tacoma Gallery
very nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Truck looks sweet op
x2
Old 05-27-2012, 06:40 PM   #8
JCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCBigler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JCBigler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdawwwg View Post
my cng conversion works perfect,
I want to hear more about the CNG conversion...
Old 05-27-2012, 06:48 PM   #9
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTaco386 View Post
Sounds good! I just received my rcd lift, duratracs, and method wheels. Just waiting on my retrofitted headlights and it will be time to install everything. What size tires are you running?
Glad to hear your keeping the truck
Old 05-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #10
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Warranty... Yea I'm that guy.
Old 05-27-2012, 06:57 PM   #11
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
I buy Toyotas so I don''t have to worry about the warranty.
Old 05-27-2012, 07:05 PM   #13
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think I'll see 30,000 miles for a very long time.....My truck is 16 months old now.....It just turned 8,000 miles the other day.....
Old 05-27-2012, 07:34 PM   #14
Easily Replaceable Member
elmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedelmo7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
elmo7's Tacoma Gallery
Big deal. It's a Tacoma. I bought mine w/o a warranty. Even though that snake behind the desk wanted to sell me one.
Old 05-27-2012, 07:37 PM   #15
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Glad to hear your keeping the truck
Truck is gone unfortunately.....I have a 2012 now that's taking all of my money

If I could
Go back in time, I would of never got rid of her. She was paid off too!