Notices

Help with TW site

Old 05-27-2012, 05:21 PM   #1
Voodoochild 2k9 is on a distinguished road

Marines: VMT-6
Name: Randy
Voodoochild 2k9's Tacoma Gallery
Help with TW site

Hey all. I put in a thread on the group buy forum trying to gauge interest in a tonneau cover, but haven't gotten any replies. Am I supposed to coordinate with a vendor beforehand? Or is it just that no one has interest? If I need to do some work, I will...I just need to know.

The thread is for an Undercover Lux. You can find it in the group buy forum if you want to look.

Thanks.
Old 05-27-2012, 05:26 PM   #2
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoochild 2k9 View Post
Hey all. I put in a thread on the group buy forum trying to gauge interest in a tonneau cover, but haven't gotten any replies. Am I supposed to coordinate with a vendor beforehand? Or is it just that no one has interest? If I need to do some work, I will...I just need to know.

The thread is for an Undercover Lux. You can find it in the group buy forum if you want to look.

Thanks.
Just give the thread a bump to get it on the main page once in awhile. Most people would like to know what kind of deal they can get so it wouldn't hurt if you did a little leg work first.

Good luck.