Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

WeatherTech Floor liners!

Old 07-23-2007, 04:54 PM   #1
coreyredken is on a distinguished road

coreyredken's Tacoma Gallery
Question WeatherTech Floor liners!

I'm thinking about purchasing some black WeatherTech floor liners for my 07 double cab.

Was wanting some feed back from anyone that has a set or knows anything about them... are they durable...? Worth the price? $149.00 Or know where I can get them cheaper?

Also at one time.. I had read that they were back ordered and were taking a really long time to get to people.

Any feed back will be much apreciated!

Thanks!
Corey
Old 07-23-2007, 05:20 PM   #2
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
I love them....They're very durable and fit like a glove. I have heard of a couple of members saying there's don't fit all that well. Worth the $148 they do a great job protecting the carpet. Checkout autogeek.net and use promtion code autopia. Saves 10% of your order.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:23 PM   #3
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Corey, how about these?

http://mats4less.com/toyota-tacoma-n...rotection.html

I have the carpeted ones in my Honda Pilot and they rock. They take a beating and they cover the dead pedal too.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:38 PM   #4

Ok cool.. thanks guys I'll check them out!
Old 07-23-2007, 06:11 PM   #5
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
I got a full set used for $75 and they are great!
Old 09-06-2007, 06:36 AM   #6
jens blue taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jennifer
jens blue taco's Tacoma Gallery
Don't buy from WeatherTech! Mine did not fit.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:36 AM   #8
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I like mine too.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:34 AM   #9
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jens blue taco View Post
Don't buy from WeatherTech!
You got a dud. Mine are great. Dont even know they are there and they do a good job during winter.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:07 PM   #10
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of

Jimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jens Blue Taco, maybe they sent you the wrong ones or got the wrong year in the wrong box because I have been all over the other boards and seen many testimonials that say they're awesome. I hope so, because I orderded some front and rears in gray for my 07 Access Cab.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:06 PM   #11
jens blue taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jennifer
jens blue taco's Tacoma Gallery
I wish you the best of luck...I did probably get a dud, however, they didn't even try to offer to send me new ones. When I called to ask about the item number, etc. they became rude and basically made me feel like I didn't know what I was talking about. Whatever!
I did take pictures and included them in the box when I shipped it back to them. Haven't heard anything, but the pics clearly show they did not fit. At least, not as "perfect" as their pics on their website. Oh well, too bad for me. Yours will probably be great! Let me know when you get them.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:56 PM   #12

I've not ordered them yet... but still thinkin about it.. going to get them with my b-day money next money!
Old 09-17-2007, 08:52 PM   #13
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
They are worth both the price and the wait.

Ted
Old 09-17-2007, 10:42 PM   #14
sgoveas is on a distinguished road

sgoveas's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Maybe its a Canadian thing?? I ordered mine of the weathertech.ca webpage and they were at my door in 2 DAYS!!!

I didn't pay for special shipping or anything (they came via Purolator)

They look fantastic!! I haven't gotten my truck yet, its due in on the 9th of October, but I tried em out in a friends truck and they fit PERFECTLY!
Old 09-18-2007, 06:17 AM   #15

Glad to hear all the positive !
Old 09-18-2007, 08:00 AM   #16
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of

Jimbo's Tacoma Gallery
I hope they get their stuff together Jens Blue Taco and make good on the deal for you.
I will post as soon as I get mine in. It'll probably be a few weeks though. They seem to be slow to ship? AutoAnything.com that is, who probably dropships through Weathertech. Later