Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2012 Grill insert with LED light bar

Old 06-08-2012, 10:06 AM   #41
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I'm interested... But too bad you ignore inquiries from multiple sources...

To be fair I'll send you a pm on here as well
I have not seen a pm from you? Sorry if I missed it?
Old 06-08-2012, 10:12 AM   #42
msd401 is on a distinguished road
msd401's Tacoma Gallery
subd

found the grill I want now I need the truck
Old 06-08-2012, 10:14 AM   #43
Rez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shedRez is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rez's Tacoma Gallery
thats hot
Old 06-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #45
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsxr View Post
Hey Guys you found some prototype stuff im working on here is the 2012 and 2005-2010 coated we may offer both grilles with 10" or 20" but not without the light bar cut outs

Goddammit! Just yesterday I was just thinking about a design like this to support the Rigid light bar. Or maybe something for the lower valance. Looks freakin' sweet!!!

No 2011 love? and would it be available with Black Hardware, and without RI insignia? With the silver studs it reminds me too much of the RBP Grilles (Bro-tastic!!!)

Great design, keep it up
Old 06-08-2012, 10:54 AM   #46
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
Goddammit! Just yesterday I was just thinking about a design like this to support the Rigid light bar. Or maybe something for the lower valance. Looks freakin' sweet!!!

No 2011 love? and would it be available with Black Hardware, and without RI insignia? With the silver studs it reminds me too much of the RBP Grilles (Bro-tastic!!!)

Great design, keep it up
the 2011 is a 1 year grille you would have to make brackets to support the top the inner shell lip is too small at the top.

the bolts hold the 2 pieces together unlike the rbp (LOOKS BOLTS) but they will only come with the stainless it matches the lights, you could change them out or paint them

this grille will have the 20 option too but at the moment the 10" is the biggest you can go in the specter series
Old 06-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #47
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the 2011 is a 1 year grille you would have to make brackets to support the top the inner shell lip is too small at the top.

the bolts hold the 2 pieces together unlike the rbp (LOOKS BOLTS) but they will only come with the stainless it matches the lights, you could change them out or paint them

this grille will have the 20 option too but at the moment the 10" is the biggest you can go in the specter series
Thanks for the quick response and info. Tim! I look forward to seeing the finished product!

(and BTW, I wasn't dogging the design when I compared it to RBP, your grille looks WAY better than their crap IMO).
Old 06-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #48
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I'm interested... But too bad you ignore inquiries from multiple sources...

To be fair I'll send you a pm on here as well
I have also tried to contact him. He must be busy. I am just sitting patently waiting!
Old 06-08-2012, 11:53 AM   #49
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Once I see one of these mounted in a Super White TRD Sport, I may or may not have to piss my wife off and just buy it.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:12 PM   #50

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by knine00 View Post
I have also tried to contact him. He must be busy. I am just sitting patently waiting!
Yes very busy i just wrote you back
Old 06-08-2012, 03:59 PM   #51
Professional Goofball
zul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to behold
zul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post

Great design, keep it up
I also think it would be better with black hardware instead of the SS. But that's easy to change. And I'm not a huge fan of the insignia either. But it is still an awesome design!
Old 06-08-2012, 06:43 PM   #52
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes very busy i just wrote you back
Tim, do you plan on making a model replacing the Ss hardware around the grill with some black hardware?
Old 06-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #53

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
No but you can source black stainless bolts
Old 06-08-2012, 06:54 PM   #54
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good just wasnt sure they were interchangeable.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:04 PM   #55
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Yup RI is doing a ton of different mount options . RI ftw!
Old 06-08-2012, 07:05 PM   #56
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Subb'd
Old 06-08-2012, 09:44 PM   #58
Alloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to behold

Alloutdrs1's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd

This grille is awesome looking!
Old 06-09-2012, 06:24 AM   #59
Wallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard:
Wallygater's Tacoma Gallery
Would love to see pics of the 20" 2005+ grill. Also I'm not on facebook, how do I order one?