Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My slow build

Old 05-30-2012, 10:40 PM   #1
Tacotruck43 is on a distinguished road
Name: Banda
Tacotruck43's Tacoma Gallery
My slow build

Hello everyone, Ive been working on my truck for years slowly. originally I bought my truck thinking I would use it to get to and from school and it did. now that school is done I've began modding. fox performance coils on the front and wheelers aal out back. Im waiting on my rear shocks but the lift came out to 2 inches all the way around. I have a feeling ill keep modding for a while. I only have a few posts but I'm always on here doing reading for reviews and other stuff. Thats how I ended up with my tires... thanks guys

Stock

After Lift still waiting on shocks

Most recent pic:
Old 05-30-2012, 11:15 PM   #2
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
dynapro atm's? good tire, i have them
Old 05-31-2012, 06:36 AM   #3
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacotruck43 View Post
I have a feeling ill keep modding for a while.
Yes. Yes you will.

Looks great so far. Nice backgrounds for the pics!
Old 05-31-2012, 08:50 PM   #4
Tacotruck43 is on a distinguished road
Name: Banda
Tacotruck43's Tacoma Gallery
yes sir Dynapro, love these tires this site basically picked them out for me lol. I just got my rear icons in today and installed them so no doesn't look like the modding will stop. haha