Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Satoshi or no Satoshi? Rad Red Tacoma

View Poll Results: Satoshi or not?
Yes 52 82.54%
No 11 17.46%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-31-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Satoshi or no Satoshi? Rad Red Tacoma

I have a radiant red tacoma (wasnt my first choice but was a hell of a deal), I really like the Satoshi look, but Im not sure how it would look on a Radiant Red Taco. So I figured I'd ask some experts for there opinion. So should I Satoshi or no? Thanks, Zach

Old 05-31-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
blackpearl11 is on a distinguished road
blackpearl11's Tacoma Gallery
post a pic of the truck, Kind of depends on the look you've got going
Old 05-31-2012, 03:01 PM   #5
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
Do eet! I was hestitant at first too, but don't regret it at all. Gives the front a unique badass look. I think the Satoshi's look great on any color taco.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:02 PM   #6
AbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really niceAbqTRD2010 is just really nice

Name: Michael
AbqTRD2010's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to AbqTRD2010
I think a shallow Satoshi or just a GrillCraft up front would look great.

See pict above

It would lend well to adding additional driving/fog lights later.

By the way if you are interested in driving/fog lights behind the grill, BAMF is doing a group buy this week for behind the grill light mounts for a great price!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bay...light-bar.html
Old 05-31-2012, 03:20 PM   #8
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Go for it
Old 05-31-2012, 03:27 PM   #9
06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
06RadiantRed's Tacoma Gallery
Do it!
Old 05-31-2012, 10:54 PM   #10
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
It's getting too popular for my liking.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:29 PM   #11
03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold03f5sp is a splendid one to behold
Name: Bill
03f5sp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Codder View Post
Brian's

Go for it, I vote Satoshi

CC
Is that a 6" lift?
Old 06-01-2012, 05:27 AM   #13
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Stock looks better IMHO.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:02 AM   #15
99TRD is on a distinguished road

Navy:
99TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely do it.
Old 06-01-2012, 10:18 AM   #16
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Don't do it. First you got the wrong color for the TACO. Red?

Anyways. . .

Satoshis on the Radiant Red doesn't look good and all.

If I were you and you were going to buy the new IPAD3. Don't. Save the money and put it towards the RBP grille. That sir is the BAMF. It will match your Ed Hardy T-Shirts when you hop out of your truck.

Hope that was helpful. Its Friday, Friday. . . yesterday was thursday and tomorrow is Saturday.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:45 PM   #18
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
LoL, Cape Codder beat me to the post. I'd say its worth it, but its not everyones cup of tea. Everyone says 'Its overdone'.... I challenge you to drive down your street and find one in your area, much less a few, enough to say its overdone. Sure its done heavily on our forum, but get away from the keyboard and look around, not as many as you think!

Would I do it again? Yep, but I'm honestly considering shaving some off the back side of the grill and making it more shallow. And RAD, you have a satoshi, of sorts! LoL... it started out as one, you may have 'raptored' it by now, but thats not my cup of tea. I want nothing to do with a Raptor Looks good though man, I took alot of ideas from your truck ^_^

Cape Codder, I'll be in Cape Cod next week, FYI

OH, almost forgot, I have a complete set of Fox Shox, and my fronts are cranked for about 2.5", FYI. Probably cranking them for 3" soon and going up to a full 3" in the rear as well. Need to prod Jerry to get those shackles done! For more info and pics, check my sig for build thread.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:25 PM   #19
Native Son
Cape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCape Codder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack
Cape Codder's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if you've made your decision yet, but I figured I'd post a couple more members Rad Reds with Satoshi, for your viewing pleasure.
Most anything's gonna look better than the Tacoma's Stock Grill
I assume you've probably seen this Thread......
"Let's see your Radiant Red Tacoma"
there are numerous examples there

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
LoL, Cape Codder beat me to the post. I'd say its worth it, but its not everyones cup of tea. Everyone says 'Its overdone'.... I challenge you to drive down your street and find one in your area, much less a few, enough to say its overdone. Sure its done heavily on our forum, but get away from the keyboard and look around, not as many as you think!

Would I do it again? Yep, but I'm honestly considering shaving some off the back side of the grill and making it more shallow. And RAD, you have a satoshi, of sorts! LoL... it started out as one, you may have 'raptored' it by now, but thats not my cup of tea. I want nothing to do with a Raptor Looks good though man, I took alot of ideas from your truck ^_^

Cape Codder, I'll be in Cape Cod next week, FYI
Hi Bri.
I've had nothing but positive comments on my grill, including some of the service reps at my dealership.
And I never see any others around here
Maybe I'll see you among the million tourists, next week.
Your Truck's lookin' good BTW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
Don't do it. First you got the wrong color for the TACO. Red?
Anyways. . .

Satoshis on the Radiant Red doesn't look good and all.

I've never cared for red vehicles, maybe with the exception of a few exotic sports cars.
Don't care for any of the other reds they've used on the Tacoma,
but I do have a soft spot for the Radiant Red Tacos.
Just seems to suit the truck.
Probably good it wasn't available when I bought in 2010.

Other Rad Reds:

solus's............solus694's build...

Rez's.............

(Rapter's Style)

venomous x's

And Rad's. early on......and his build thread......The Never Ending R.A.M.F Build. It can Never be Perfect . . .

Just a few Examples
Good luck with your decision.
Whatever you choose, just make it your own, just the way you want it.
Screw what anyone else thinks

CC
Old 06-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #20
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
SATOSHI!!!!!!!!!