Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Toytec AAL TSB on stock rear leaf back (no tsb work done)

Old 05-31-2012, 07:44 PM   #1
OverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud of
Name: David
OverRated's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec AAL TSB on stock rear leaf back (no tsb work done)

What is the difference and can I run it? I currently have a stock 2012 OR package so there wasn't any TSB work done for the rear springs. I bought a lift set up that came with the TSB AAL so I just wanted to see if it would work or not.

The fronts are 5100 with stock TRD sport shocks that are going to be set at 1.75, so i would like to get the rear to sit about the same. Dont mind buying the non-tsb aal if I have to since I am already going to order spacers and diff drop from them soon but its always better to save the $80 bucks. haha

Any help would be great! Thanks TW!
Old 05-31-2012, 07:46 PM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Dont buy the diff drop its pointless on 2nd gens.
Old 05-31-2012, 08:28 PM   #3
OverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud ofOverRated has much to be proud of
Name: David
OverRated's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Dont buy the diff drop its pointless on 2nd gens.
saved me $30 bucks. lol thanks!
Old 05-31-2012, 09:59 PM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
No problem