Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

tacoma xsp package

Old 06-05-2012, 05:09 AM   #41
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
Yes, something like this would be port installed. Just because it came off a 'truck' like that, doesn't mean it left Toyota's factory like that.
HEY, i said DON'T quote me! Darn you.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:18 AM   #42
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I like the wheels and the black center console. The silver bottom part of the bumper looks OK too but that's about it for me.............
Old 06-05-2012, 05:20 AM   #43
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
HEY, i said DON'T quote me! Darn you.
Tough poop
Old 06-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #45
Fear no fish
tuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud of

Name: Tucker
tuckdaddy's Tacoma Gallery
i saw a tundra in San Antonio today with the xsp package and the led's killed the look.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:03 AM   #46
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckdaddy View Post
i saw a tundra in San Antonio today with the xsp package and the led's killed the look.
VVVThis
I dont care for the 3 step NFABS myself.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:42 AM   #47
Fear no fish
tuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud oftuckdaddy has much to be proud of

Name: Tucker
tuckdaddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
VVVThis
I dont care for the 3 step NFABS myself.
exactly what saw yesterday.. the look of the truck isnt for me but the led's just dont do it any favors. ill try and get a pic i took with my phone up.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:06 PM   #48
Vito Corleone is on a distinguished road

Vito Corleone's Tacoma Gallery
Checked one out at the dealer where I work. The leather is fake leather. Toyota calls it "All Weather Seating". The fender flares are kinda cheesy as well as the front bumper valance. Don't really care for the wheels. Don't care for the stick on hood scoop. Don't care for the fake carbon fiber stick on crap. Can't really find much about it that I do like. Unlike most people on here, I do kinda like the LEDS under the headlights.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:50 PM   #49
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Corleone View Post
Checked one out at the dealer where I work. The leather is fake leather. Toyota calls it "All Weather Seating". The fender flares are kinda cheesy as well as the front bumper valance. Don't really care for the wheels. Don't care for the stick on hood scoop. Don't care for the fake carbon fiber stick on crap. Can't really find much about it that I do like. Unlike most people on here, I do kinda like the LEDS under the headlights.

well, you just killed it for me, so if its not real leather, im out
Old 06-06-2012, 12:53 PM   #50
legga400 is on a distinguished road
legga400's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't heard of these XPS trim packages at all.... and they're ugly as hell... Do like the leather though (minus the red XPS in the headrest)
Old 06-06-2012, 04:48 PM   #51
^Son of a hamster, I smell of elderberries.
400lbGorilla is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: OS
Name: T-LAM
400lbGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
baaahaha "all weather seating" Jesus Toyota; what a failure....
Old 06-06-2012, 04:51 PM   #52
^Son of a hamster, I smell of elderberries.
400lbGorilla is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: OS
Name: T-LAM
400lbGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
I feel bad for the bro that buys this monstrosity...then joins TW to find this thread.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:47 AM   #53
stowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstowayman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
stowayman's Tacoma Gallery
This package is stupid... offer a fricken diesel and I'll give you 34k for a yota
Old 06-07-2012, 01:07 PM   #54
mirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to beholdmirraman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
mirraman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here are some pics i took of the one we got in last week, i like the lights, dont like the STICK ON HOOD SCOOP though! And i really like the skid plate.
I think it's over priced. It's a Prerunner. I would rather pay about the same and get a DC TRD O/R 4X4. At least I can say I spend my money on something useful. This XSP package is a joke.
Old 06-24-2012, 04:04 PM   #56
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Far as i am aware, but dont quote me on this, i believe this is all "port" installed, i dont think they come from the factory this way. But again, i'm not 100% positive on that, but i will look into it.
This is an option that is only available in the south-east, for some reason. They used to have the XSP package, for many years now, that was basically just the leather seats and BBS wheels. They were very nice.
These new ones are now XSP-X and have way too much bling shit added. Too bad. I looked at both the Tacoma and a Tundra at our local dealer this weekend, and I think they took a step backwards with all the add-ons.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #57
Even Firemen Need Heroes...
ClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonMGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
ClemsonMGM's Tacoma Gallery
I saw an xsp-x at toyota of easley yesterday.

I looked for anything that would make it better than my OR.

Didnt find anything other than wheels and a bunch of stuff I could buy at Advance Auto Parts...

And it was 37k
Old 06-25-2012, 12:27 AM   #58
tacoma.nut is on a distinguished road
Name: Beeb
tacoma.nut's Tacoma Gallery
I like it. What do they cost? Are they regional.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:54 AM   #59
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Sometimes I wish I would get the opportunity to design a package for our tacomas. It would essentially be a simple mid travel setup with external resi coilovers, Good UCA's, 33's, sliders, volks, Allpro leaf pack and supercharged. Wait That sounds better than the TX baja and similar to my build.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:50 AM   #60
I am the Stig
Helta is on a distinguished road

Helta's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't know Toyota piled crap that high.

what a waste of cash. Save your money and get a DC LB TRD 4x4. at least then you get a truck that is actually useful and doesn't look like a redheaded stepchild.