LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Good Rollup/Folding Tonneau?

Old 06-05-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Good Rollup/Folding Tonneau?

Checking out different brands.

There's one that just came out on the market, called "Roll X". Looks to be good, but I try not to buy first gen of new products until the bugs have been worked out.

Others?
Old 06-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #2
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomtn View Post
Checking out different brands.

There's one that just came out on the market, called "Roll X". Looks to be good, but I try not to buy first gen of new products until the bugs have been worked out.

Others?
Extang

Frank
Old 06-05-2012, 04:14 PM   #3
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Advantage Hard Hat has always treated me well.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #4
Yes
rjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
rjg's Tacoma Gallery
I have a TonnoPro Tri Fold. Works well.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:57 PM   #5
rolltyd has much to be proud ofrolltyd has much to be proud ofrolltyd has much to be proud ofrolltyd has much to be proud ofrolltyd has much to be proud ofrolltyd has much to be proud ofrolltyd has much to be proud ofrolltyd has much to be proud ofrolltyd has much to be proud ofrolltyd has much to be proud of

Name: Jay
rolltyd's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Lund Black Pearl, Pretty nice
Old 06-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #6
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a Truxcedo LoPro. Works great for me .
Old 06-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #7
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
I used to have a rollbak by Bak Industries. Lasted a few years, the sticky felt underneath holding all the slats together wore out and I had to replace it, also the aluminum stop/catch on the right rear corner wore out as well and couldn't close it all the way. Not talking shit on Bak, I just used mine everyday and it was tired.
Old 06-05-2012, 07:19 PM   #8
Old Guy...In a Kids Truck
2012sporttrd is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
2012sporttrd's Tacoma Gallery
access original roll-up perfect fit
Old 06-07-2012, 08:08 PM   #9
mmalone1st is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
mmalone1st's Tacoma Gallery
Extang Solid Fold. A bit pricey at $790.00 but easy install, very functional and looks great
Old 06-08-2012, 02:24 AM   #10
Some days you watch the show, and some days...
Drainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrainbung is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MT2(SS) with the king, Ronald Reagan!
Name: Bob
Drainbung's Tacoma Gallery
I've got an Access Limited for sale. It's brand new, never installed, still in the box. I'm putting a camper in the bed and the tonneau won't work with it. Here's the link in the for sale section:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ch-rubber.html
Old 06-08-2012, 06:05 AM   #11
Terrin81 is on a distinguished road
Terrin81's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Extang Trifecta. Lightweight, easy to use/remove as necessary, and still lets you use your bed rails (important for me).

I debated about getting the Extang Solid Fold. I kinda wish I had, but the Trifecta suits my purposes just fine.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:16 AM   #12
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
I have an American Tonneau cover that folds, and I really like it so far! But it is off the truck for summer since it is riding season and my dirt bike is in the bed practically every weekend.

Products Discussed in this Thread