Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What to Get? Magnaflow 18" Muffler Or TRD Seat Covers

View Poll Results: What do you Think i Should get ?
Magnaflow 18" Muffler 6 75.00%
TRD seat covers 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2012, 07:12 PM   #1
Corndawg has a spectacular aura aboutCorndawg has a spectacular aura about
Name: Corey
Corndawg's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up What to Get? Magnaflow 18" Muffler Or TRD Seat Covers

i was just wanted some other opinions
Magnaflow 18" Muffler
or
TRD Seat covers
Old 06-09-2012, 12:31 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Flip a coin.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Flip a coin.
i like the sound of that
i mean all a muffler is going to do is change the sound
seat covers will keep seats fresh
Old 06-09-2012, 04:56 PM   #5
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Really depends on you. I like performance mods so That's what I prefer but nothing wrong with seat covers, either.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:59 PM   #6
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Seat covers. Better to save the seats sooner rather than later.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:01 PM   #7
okay cool, im looking for Oem seat covers, but i see alot of people getting the wet oake.
and since i have a trd off road i dont sport seats

i just want them to say TRD
Old 06-09-2012, 05:05 PM   #8
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wet Okoles are great, but I had the TRD covers for a while and liked them. Upgraded to WO with the new truck because the TRD covers are not seat air bag compatible.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:07 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
Really depends on you. I like performance mods so That's what I prefer but nothing wrong with seat covers, either.
i like performance i mean they are both good investments, but it does not really need a muffler, now seat covers will protect my new seats
Old 06-09-2012, 05:12 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGU3 PR3DATOR View Post
Wet Okoles are great, but I had the TRD covers for a while and liked them. Upgraded to WO with the new truck because the TRD covers are not seat air bag compatible.
can i get WO on amazon or do you have a requested place to get them?
right now all i have money for is the front ill get the back later.
Seat airbag ? TRD does not have that?
Old 06-09-2012, 05:14 PM   #11
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndawg View Post
i like performance i mean they are both good investments, but it does not really need a muffler, now seat covers will protect my new seats
I don't disagree but you already knowing this kind of negates the need for a poll, no?

You'll be happy whichever route you take. Enjoy!
Old 06-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndawg View Post
can i get WO on amazon or do you have a requested place to get them?
right now all i have money for is the front ill get the back later.
Seat airbag ? TRD does not have that?
Wet Okoles are through Wet Okoles website, but there is usually a group buy on them a few times a year in the group buy section on here. TRD covers were designed for use on early second gens and don't have cut outs or flaps to allow the airbags in the later models to deploy properly.