Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Installing Wheelers AAL

Old 06-08-2012, 10:54 PM   #1
bunsojr is a jewel in the roughbunsojr is a jewel in the roughbunsojr is a jewel in the rough
bunsojr's Tacoma Gallery
Installing Wheelers AAL

I'm ready to install my 2" AALs from Wheelers and I did email Johnny over there, but I don't think I'll get a response in time before tomorrow's install. My question is...is there any right or wrong direction in which to install the leafs? They look pretty symmetrical.

Thanks.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:33 AM   #2
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
If one end is longer, that end goes toward the back.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:41 AM   #3
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Moose View Post
If one end is longer, that end goes toward the back.
X2. With the Toytec AAL, one end is ever so slightly longer than the other. It may take a couple of minutes of staring and measuring to figure out which one though.