LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Stormtrooper thread

Old 06-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #1
thewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer
Name: Colby
thewhiteknight's Tacoma Gallery
Stormtrooper thread

I wanna see some stormtrooper tacoma's! So show your stormtrooper!
(I looked but hope this isn't a repost)

Attached Thumbnails
Stormtrooper thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1339376258.051200.jpg   Stormtrooper thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1339376322.968963.jpg   Stormtrooper thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1339376367.611580.jpg  
Old 06-10-2012, 06:26 PM   #2
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
im game.

BHLM coming soon.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:47 PM   #3
ziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant futureziffen has a brilliant future

ziffen's Tacoma Gallery
Black headlight mod will probably be next.

Old 06-10-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
thewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shedthewhiteknight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lookin good! I did the BHLM about 3 weeks ago.. You just gotta be patient! I got in a hurry and I didn't let my paint dry all the way so I ended up having to redo one.. All in all it took me about 2-3 hours but I like how it turned out
Old 06-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #5
Professional Goofball
zul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to behold
zul's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good! Are non-2012 super-whites being called stormtroppers now too?
Old 06-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #6
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zul View Post
Lookin good! Are non-2012 super-whites being called stormtroppers now too?
Old 06-10-2012, 08:30 PM   #7

I thought a storm trooper was a super white with black rims, lights, tint, decals, etc.. ? That's what I thought the definition of a stormtrooper was anyways
Old 06-10-2012, 08:31 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewhiteknight View Post
I thought a storm trooper was a super white with black rims, lights, tint, decals, etc.. ? That's what I thought the definition of a stormtrooper was anyways
yeah as far as i knew your definition is spot on.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #9
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I thought the 12s in super white with BHLM were storm troopers..
Old 06-10-2012, 08:37 PM   #10

Hmmm..
Old 06-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #11
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
You should tint the front head lights black?

EDIT: Tint the inside behind the plastic black.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:11 PM   #12
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-10-2012, 10:28 PM   #13
dpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Derek
dpalmer619's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-11-2012, 06:44 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post

I Want a grill like that soo bad! Truck looks awesome!
Old 06-11-2012, 07:13 AM   #18
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewhiteknight View Post
I Want a grill like that soo bad! Truck looks awesome!
I made mine, but talk to homertaco if you don't want to mess with yours.

Thanks man!
Old 06-11-2012, 07:37 AM   #19

I thought about trying to make mine but I didn't want to mess it up. I think I can do it.. Isnt there a write up on here on how to do it?