Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2nd Gen Scooped Hood/Non Scooped Hood Trade Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 08:42 AM   #261
RTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RTKiv's Tacoma Gallery
I love how some people have to make themselves feel important and psychoanalyze this thread. Get over yourself. We don't care. Post your hood trade, or don't. Considering the price of buying an aftermarket hood, which may or may not have even gaps, buying the two inserts, and having it painted, it's very reasonable to offer money with a trade. I did start this thread in the buy/sell/trade after the first post in this one, but the mods deleted it because it was a duplicate thread. Seems like they should have deleted this one? Whatever. We don't care if you think this thread is in the wrong place. We don't care if you think this will never work. We don't care if you think people should be offering money or not. I had a guy in Knoxville PM me with a perfect 2011 Black hood, but didn't want to trade for my '05 Black Sand Pearl. Since then, I've seen a half dozen guys in the south east looking for a black scoop. Trade this guy! You two guys with the white hoods that are ranting over whether or not the one dude is serious....give me a freaking break. Shut up and trade!

Commence hood trading.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:48 AM   #262
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTKiv View Post
You two guys with the white hoods that are ranting over whether or not the one dude is serious....give me a freaking break. Shut up and trade!
curious if u were talkin bout me?
Old 02-17-2013, 08:57 AM   #263
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I love how some people have to make themselves feel important and psychoanalyze this thread. Get over yourself. We don't care. Post your hood trade, or don't. Considering the price of buying an aftermarket hood, which may or may not have even gaps, buying the two inserts, and having it painted, it's very reasonable to offer money with a trade. I did start this thread in the buy/sell/trade after the first post in this one, but the mods deleted it because it was a duplicate thread. Seems like they should have deleted this one? Whatever. We don't care if you think this thread is in the wrong place. We don't care if you think this will never work. We don't care if you think people should be offering money or not. I had a guy in Knoxville PM me with a perfect 2011 Black hood, but didn't want to trade for my '05 Black Sand Pearl. Since then, I've seen a half dozen guys in the south east looking for a black scoop. Trade this guy! You two guys with the white hoods that are ranting over whether or not the one dude is serious....give me a freaking break. Shut up and trade!

Commence hood trading.
Is anyone even reading this kind of stuff in a hood swap thread?

Easy format guys: Color, location, scoop/no scoop

That's ALL that needs to be posted in this thread.
Old 02-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #264
RTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RTKiv's Tacoma Gallery
Not you, Jay and Rubberduck. And yes, I agree color, loc is all that needs to be here, but you've chimed in twice in the last two pages with things other than that. Take your own advice.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:31 PM   #265
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Not you, Jay and Rubberduck. And yes, I agree color, loc is all that needs to be here, but you've chimed in twice in the last two pages with things other than that. Take your own advice.
Yeah, I thought I had posted too and yet it continued. At least I kept my posts to only a couple of lines which is more than I can say for those novels that have been written. With that... I'm out!

*drops mic and walks off stage*
Old 02-19-2013, 10:29 AM   #266
Jay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay9722 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay9722's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's a discussion thread about our hoods. I was only engaging people in the specifics of the deal. Sorry if i shit on your thread OP.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:29 PM   #267
krispyshotz is on a distinguished road
Name: chris
krispyshotz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
2009 Scooped hood, color: pewter would like a non-scooped hood.

San Diego

Ray
Do you still have the scooped hood??
Old 02-20-2013, 04:51 PM   #268
Contraband
whytey is on a distinguished road

whytey's Tacoma Gallery
spruce mica, non-scooped looking for a scooped and in NB
Old 02-28-2013, 11:43 PM   #269
Captain SpaceWeasel
Brizzad2031 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
Brizzad2031's Tacoma Gallery
2010 Super white w/o scoop looking to trade for super white with scoop in upstate SC.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:11 PM   #271
creat1on is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Reservist.
creat1on's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Black Non Scooped Hood looking for a Scooped.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:17 AM   #275
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
For anyone in S.C. looking for a black scooped hood... CLICK NAO!

BTW, this thread doesn't even have the word 'hood' in the title. Makes it harder for those to find who are using the search feature.
too many of these?
Old 03-22-2013, 08:49 AM   #278

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Does now.

Didn't before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
To be fair - I changed it when I read your post. That is a great idea - so I put it in there.
haha, i partially take that back then, i guess my next q, is that link is for a black NONSCOOPED hood?
Old 03-22-2013, 08:53 AM   #279
Don't taze me bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
haha, i partially take that back then, i guess my next q, is that link is for a black NONSCOOPED hood?
You're right. I must be losing my mind twice today because I could have swore it originally said it was scoop'd.